Zanyverse

2019 Easy Platinums List

16 posts in this topic

Been thinking about it too. To be honest, it would be alot less work and not as tedious. Maybe next year. :)

When approximately will you get a chance to update this ace post again? 

I have no idea what the extra L in your name signifies, but you have surely earned it!

I like how some of these really low ratings lowkey take into account the necessity to rely on guides to justify them..

21 hours ago, AK-1138 said:

I have no idea what the extra L in your name signifies, but you have surely earned it!

I'm gonna take that as an insult, as in "Take The L" for getting easy platinums. If this is the case, fuck you too buddy. If this isn't the case, thanks and sorry :D 

21 hours ago, Youngy_UK_CYM said:

When approximately will you get a chance to update this ace post again? 

When 2020 rolls around.

Ratchet & Clank 2 | PSVita | EU | 1P, 5G, 9S, 20B | 1200 Points | 20-25 hours, 3/10

Just a 3/10 as difficulty? Congrats. I had some serious issues to ace all the flying ring races on psvita version due to the crappy controls of the plane.

I just wanted to mention somehing:

So, as most of us know, there's 5 unique TellTale, The Walking Dead titles; two of which DO NOT have a Platinum Trophy, but you can still earn a total of 5 Platinum Trophies in The Walking Dead TellTale franchise; and that's without stacking; I.E without the need to stack multiple regions or consoles, and can be done with using just one region and one console for all 5 Platinums.

Here's how:

The Walking Dead Season 1 (Standalone) - Platinum #1 | Your chosen preferred region.

The Walking Dead Season 2 (Standalone) - DO NOT TOUCH *NO PLATINUM*

The Walking Dead Michone (Standalone) - DO NOT TOUCH *NO PLATINUM*

The Walking Dead: A New Frontier / Season 3 (Standalone) - Platinum #2 | Your chosen preferred region.

The Walking Dead: The Final Season / Season 4 (Standalone) - Platinum #3 | Your chosen preferred region.

The Walking Dead: The Telltale Series Collection - Platinum #4 | Your chosen preferred region. ~ This makes up for Season 2's missing Platinum Trophy.  This title contains Seasons 1 - 3 and Michone all in one 'disc|digital package', which are all required to be played through for a 4th Platinum.

Skybound Games

The Walking Dead: The TellTale Definitive Series - Platinum #5 | Your chosen preferred region. ~ This makes up for Michone's missing Platinum Trophy.  This title contains Seasons 1 - 4 and Michone all in one 'disc|digital package', which are all required to be played through for a 5th Platinum.

That's 5 separate TWD game titles with a total of 5 Platinum Trophies that can be earned; even more if you do decide to stack different regions and consoles.

Now, I know two of the discs|digital packages mentioned, may not be considered "UNIQUE" TWD titles, as they're technically the same games bundled together, but those two bonus / compilation / collection / series, discs|packages, do make up for the blunders that is Season 2's and Michones' missing Platinums fiasco.

Edited by J-S_93

On 12-1-2020 at 3:52 PM, J-S_93 said:

I just wanted to mention somehing:

So, as most of us know, there's 5 TellTale, The Walking Dead titles; two of which DO NOT have a Platinum Trophy, but you can still earn a total of 5 Platinum Trophies in The Walking Dead TellTale franchise; and that's without stacking.

The Walking Dead Season 1 (Standalone) - Platinum #1 | Your chosen preferred region.

The Walking Dead Season 2 (Standalone) - DO NOT TOUCH

The Walking Dead Michone (Standalone) - DO NOT TOUCH

The Walking Dead: A New Frontier / Season 3 (Standalone) - Platinum #2 | Your chosen preferred region.

The Walking Dead: The Final Season / Season 4 (Standalone) - Platinum #3 | Your chosen preferred region.

The Walking Dead: The Telltale Series Collection - Platinum #4 | Your chosen preferred region. ~ This makes up for Season 2's missing Platinum Trophy.  This title contains Seasons 1 - 3 and Michone, which are all required to be played through for the Platinum.

Skybound Games

The Walking Dead: The TellTale Definitive Series - Platinum #5 | Your chosen preferred region. ~ This makes up for Michone's missing Platinum Trophy.  This title contains Seasons 1 - 4 and Michone, which are all required to be played through for the Platinum.

That's 5 separate TWD game titles with a total of 5 Platinum Trophies that can be earned; even more if you stack different regions and consoles.

Do you see Season 2 or Michonne in my easy platinums list? You're just reiterating what i said...

-Fox

On 13/01/2020 at 6:24 PM, LLegend_Fox said:

Do you see Season 2 or Michonne in my easy platinums list? You're just reiterating what i said...

-Fox

You misunderstand my post and what its intention is, I'm just letting people know who were bummed out by the lack of a Platinum Trophy in The Walking Dead Season 2 and The Walking Dead Michone; people that may haved decided to give the full franchise a miss due to that fact, that there is two collection games that have two Platinums they can earn; thus making up for those two Platinum Trophies they'd otherwise missed out on.  So... 5 games and 5 Platinums - I was happy when I found that out and just wanted to share this somewhere is all.

Apologies, if you misunderstood my intent.

To each their own, but I will never understand the desire to float one‘s trophy list with a lot of these “platinums“ that can be done in a very short period of time. No offense though😁

What a weird list, not because there are any hard games, (although there have been some debate on terminator salvation in the past), but there are just a lot of easy games missing.

aka hannah montana, the persona dancing games, etc.

But eh this game was already in the grave i believe, when is the 2020 version coming out? :P

Fingers crossed for an updated 2020 list during #LockDown 👌

On 1/15/2020 at 10:21 PM, Bumperklever said:

What a weird list, not because there are any hard games, (although there have been some debate on terminator salvation in the past), but there are just a lot of easy games missing.

aka hannah montana, the persona dancing games, etc.

But eh this game was already in the grave i believe, when is the 2020 version coming out? :P

Hannah Montana? Not even I would stoop to this level ;) 

And as for a new updated version, nah. It aint happening, trophy hunting has devolved for so many people into just getting a high number (Myself sadly included) If that's your thing, than good for all you guys that like the big number. But for me personally, i'm only going to clean up all the garbage I puked onto my account, for that high completion rate. After that i'm only gonna play "real" games.

17 hours ago, Zanyverse said:

Hannah Montana? Not even I would stoop to this level ;) 

And as for a new updated version, nah. It aint happening, trophy hunting has devolved for so many people into just getting a high number (Myself sadly included) If that's your thing, than good for all you guys that like the big number. But for me personally, i'm only going to clean up all the garbage I puked onto my account, for that high completion rate. After that i'm only gonna play "real" games.

Nah man it's a good terrible game, an experience everyone needs to experience.

And these days playing hannah montana 24/7 doesn't even net you enough to compete in the trophy leaderboards. :D

Also the thing  thats a good resolution, especially now. In my case I'm trying to finish all my PS3, PSVita games to get a bit higher completion rate as the future seems to be uncertain.

And when I'm done I expect a 2021 easy list from OP. :)