TheRatchetPlayer

Treasue hunter won't uppear

17 posts in this topic

I have a problem with the last trophy in FF XIII. I have all weapons in accesories in all required versions (based, upgraded and maxed out).And every kind of  weapon in tier 3 too. But when I go go this little toy vaccum of Vanille in Oerba he still says that the are more items to obtain. What am I doing wrong? I spent hundreds of hours grinding for it. Please help me.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From what I read in the guide it says "held" maybe you have to equip each one for it to work?

Edited by Nadashi_UAE
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Nadashi_UAE said:

From what I read in the guide it says "held" maybe you have to equip each one for it to work?

I equipped every weapon and item at least 1, and still the same. Is he giving something (some special key item) after saying that I held everything?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, SpyroChampion said:

I equipped every weapon and item at least 1, and still the same. Is he giving something (some special key item) after saying that I held everything?

It's very possible you missed a item. There are actual missable items in this game and that is why Treasure Hunter is such a pain in the ass. Did you make sure to upgrade everyones weapons to every form of ultimate weapon? Cuz characters have i think 3 or more ultimate weapon versions in the game.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EmoKitten4 said:

It's very possible you missed a item. There are actual missable items in this game and that is why Treasure Hunter is such a pain in the ass. Did you make sure to upgrade everyones weapons to every form of ultimate weapon? Cuz characters have i think 3 or more ultimate weapon versions in the game.

I have them all in the same time in one save file. This took hundreds hours of farming but I got them all in the same time. I checked all items and weapons two times, and still nothing

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SpyroChampion said:

I have them all in the same time in one save file. This took hundreds hours of farming but I got them all in the same time. I checked all items and weapons two times, and still nothing

Hmmm all the same here is a nice checklist site that should help http://xiii.redcrown.net/13/achieve/treasure After doing some searches i found a lot of people missed base level acc from the shop. So it's possible you missed a item or got it's upgrade and thought you got the base as well. It's a long grind and list to keep track of so it's possible you did miss one and just didn't notice :P It happens with trophies like these where you need to keep track of so much after so long.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Held" just means it has to have been in your inventory at one point, not that it's been equipped. You very likely missed something.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, SpyroChampion said:

I equipped every weapon and item at least 1, and still the same. Is he giving something (some special key item) after saying that I held everything?

Hello. =)

You don't need to equip every weapon and accessory. You simply need to "hold" it once in your inventory, nothing more.

Since the little robot is still saying that you need "more items", surely you are missing some kind of item.

For the weapons you have to upgrade only one for each character to tier 3 with the trapezohedron (and you don't need to max out):

Omega Weapon (Lightning)

Total Eclipse (Sazh)

Save the Queen (Snow)

Nue (Hope)

Nirvana (Vanille)

Kain Lance (Fang)

But you need all the tier 2 weapons (8) for all the characters (6), so you should have done 8x6 = 48 weapons upgrade (+ the 6 upgrades for the tier 3).

If you have all the weapons, then you'll miss some accessories. Check slowly the list and finally you'll find the culprit. 😉

I remember this long grindind session and when I checked the list I noticed that I missed the Water charm and the Earth charm, which were (luckily) both in two chests in Archylte Step. Maybe you miss them too. Good luck! 😊

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Bhakti isn't giving you the trophy then you have missed an accessorie(s), and unfortunately if you don't know what you've missed then your going to have a hard time figuring it out. There are lots of lists and a spreadsheet on the guide for the game so if you can go on it and mark of all the ones you think you've done, if you haven't ever sold an item then you can still get the trophy. 

 

Be sure that you've brought all weapons for each character since you have to buy weapons from Gilgamesh (the shop), each person should have 8 weapons each. Also be sure you've done all the cie'th stones since they give a lot or items you can't obtain anywhere else. If you still haven't got it and have obtained all treasure spheres on Gran Pulse (they have a lot of elemental charms) then you might need to start again.

Edited by LucianaRosethorn
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3.02.2019 at 9:54 PM, LucianaRosethorn said:

If Bhakti isn't giving you the trophy then you have missed an accessorie(s), and unfortunately if you don't know what you've missed then your going to have a hard time figuring it out. There are lots of lists and a spreadsheet on the guide for the game so if you can go on it and mark of all the ones you think you've done, if you haven't ever sold an item then you can still get the trophy. 

 

Be sure that you've brought all weapons for each character since you have to buy weapons from Gilgamesh (the shop), each person should have 8 weapons each. Also be sure you've done all the cie'th stones since they give a lot or items you can't obtain anywhere else. If you still haven't got it and have obtained all treasure spheres on Gran Pulse (they have a lot of elemental charms) then you might need to start again.

I checked everything with this site: http://xiii.redcrown.net/13/achieve/treasure

and still Bakhti says: But somewhere out there, long-forgotten equipment still waits to be found. I have no idea what am I doing wrong. :-(

 

Edit:

Never mind. I platinum it!!! After few years I can finally finish this game!

Edited by SpyroChampion
platinum FINALLY!!!!
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is effed up, same thing im getting from the little robot.  Ive spent 8 hours today getting everything from a list, printed, and marked off.  my question is once u upgrade a item do you have to get it again and have it in the inventory?  All this stuff for one trophy is starting to hurt my eyes.  lol

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, KuraikagePrime said:

This is effed up, same thing im getting from the little robot.

 

Wouldn't been nice if @TheRatchetPlayer would have posted what he was missing and include the solution.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, KuraikagePrime said:

This is effed up, same thing im getting from the little robot.  Ive spent 8 hours today getting everything from a list, printed, and marked off.  my question is once u upgrade a item do you have to get it again and have it in the inventory?  All this stuff for one trophy is starting to hurt my eyes.  lol

Did this recently and turned out I was actually missing an easy bangle from the shop I assumed I had cause I had the upgraded version, think it was a mythril bangle, try buying a few things at the shop? Also no you just had to have had the item in your inventory at one point, no need for every single thing at once

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm going through it again. lol.  Hopefully i can get this done tonight

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

apparently I was missing a weapon upgrade.  One overlooked item out of 200+ items.  Crazy.  

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.