Adversaries Location Question

iGGTheEnd

Just now, DrakeHellsing said:

Battlegates.  Sorcerer is in Twilight Town one.  The Beserker is in Arendelle's one in the Ice Labyrinth.

And have fun with Dark Inferno.  Battlegate number 14 in the Keyblade Graveyard is where you'll face him ;)

How do I reach number 14?  Will the gate just lead me to more gates until I hit 14?  Thanks for the help.

Just now, iGGTheEnd said:

How do I reach number 14?  Will the gate just lead me to more gates until I hit 14?  Thanks for the help.

Nope, it's just there in the Keyblade Graveyard.  From the first save point head forward to where you fought that Heartless Tornado in the story and it's there.

I'll warn you now, it's a one on one fight, so Sora must fight Dark Inferno alone.  I fought him, didn't beat him yet, but I'll be trying again later on.  He's not that bad to fight... at least as far as I got which was about half his health (he's got a few bars of health on him).

5 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Nope, it's just there in the Keyblade Graveyard.  From the first save point head forward to where you fought that Heartless Tornado in the story and it's there.

I'll warn you now, it's a one on one fight, so Sora must fight Dark Inferno alone.  I fought him, didn't beat him yet, but I'll be trying again later on.  He's not that bad to fight... at least as far as I got which was about half his health (he's got a few bars of health on him).

Got it first try but holy shit you were right.  I cheesed it. I don't know if you plan on doing it fair but heres some tips to cheese but it might take you 20-30 mins.

Double jump up and fly around until you have "Link" up.  I used Meow meow cat every time link came up to put me at full health.  

Keep Jumping with the cat to push him into a wall and then use deflate on him while he is against the wall. 

Later on he gets much faster but you will get the ability to turn dark, fly around and try to charge link at this point but hes fast but dark sora comes up as well as a heal and you can get rid of 2 or more of his health bars as dark sora.

I died once near the end but that kupo coin that revives you saved my ass.

Also when he charges at you when your flying and hits you with his sword I spammed circle to get my counter attack up and then just flew away, that really helped.