Trophy Timestamps

manHUNT_2014

My trophy time stamp is screwed up for only one of my games I just want to say I never hacked any of my trophies I did however do the vita trick by playing on my game sharing account and then doing the email trick to sync them to my main account on one of my games it says I got the plat at 2:22pm and the rest I got was at 1132 pm but I didn’t realize closing the game would cause my trophies to mess up  because I did not want to do a second play through it finally hit me that the trophies sync afterward when I launched the game again and I did not think that just by closing the game and starting it again would mess up my time stamps so I played the game again without closing the game and I got all the trophies this time I want to know because of this small error will I get banned what I did was completely legitimate I did not hack just messed up a time stamp for 1 game 

depends how quick the trophy was obtained....  if you get something like "5 to 10 relics" in under a minute it will set some red flags up.

but everyone can get 2 flags and still keep going. it's the 3rd one that will knock them off the leaderboard.

Edited by kingdrake2

I didn’t realize that closing the game and starting it again would screw up my time stamps all because i didn’t want to do a 2nd playthrough on the game if I would of known about this at the time I would of never of done it I have never hacked just a mistake I made with the vita trick to sync to main account that’s all