"Just another day" might be glitched in a good way

Sanetsuken

"Just another day" requires you to play the first two days without dying.

However there seems to be an exploit or glitch at patch 1.02 where if you start a new game, and then play flawlessly to a point (say, third level), you can complete day 2 (assuming nothing else goes wrong) and then start over in new game again. The trophy should pop at the third level once you complete it without dying.

It just happened to me . First level on second day I fucked up the first round. Went again and it popped immediately once i cleared that level without dying (didn't die on earlier levels either, so not sure how lenient this discovery is)

On 4.02.2019 at 5:54 AM, Sanetsuken said:

"Just another day" requires you to play the first two days without dying.

However there seems to be an exploit or glitch at patch 1.02 where if you start a new game, and then play flawlessly to a point (say, third level), you can complete day 2 (assuming nothing else goes wrong) and then start over in new game again. The trophy should pop at the third level once you complete it without dying.

It just happened to me . First level on second day I fucked up the first round. Went again and it popped immediately once i cleared that level without dying (didn't die on earlier levels either, so not sure how lenient this discovery is)

Hi

Could you please elaborate your discovery a bit more? Cause I didn't understand at all what this glitch is all about and how it can make the trophy easier.

3 hours ago, xLukk said:

Hi

Could you please elaborate your discovery a bit more? Cause I didn't understand at all what this glitch is all about and how it can make the trophy easier.

Round 1 : you start a new game, you manage to get to lvl 4 and then you die once. You keep going after that and manage to do the rest of the 2 days without dying.

You select new game again

round 2: you play up to lvl 4, this time without dying on that level. Trophy now pops.

Basically it gives you leeway to mess up on an early level and still complete the trophy without redoing everything.

And overall it doesn't necessarily make the trophy EASIER, but it gives you an opportunity to salvage the trophy at an earlier point, so that you don't have to redo the entire 2 days if you mess up once. Unless you died at the day 2 boss.

Edited by Sanetsuken

Now I get it, thanks!

That makes me wonder if new game is needed or maybe it can be done via chapter select with already upgraded weapons? Moreover maybe it's even possible to get this trophy via level select, maybe the game only checks if a level was completed at least once (without dying). Has anyone tried that?

Edited by xLukk

• 2 weeks later...

Well, with me it went like this: I played the second day flawlessly, then i immediately started the first day and finished also flawlessly and got the trophy.

Also, i Didnt have to start a new game, i just used continue, and played the days from the first level to the boss using the select screen 

Edited by Nego_Brown_

• 2 weeks later...
On 25.2.2019 at 3:28 PM, Mori said:

You can just exit the game, dont press respawn, just close the application. The game doesnt count the death and you can continue where you left off.

Are u sure? This way ist doesnt works for me, or doesnt it workon chapter select?

• 4 years later...
On 3/8/2019 at 6:57 PM, Diddi89 said:

Are u sure? This way ist doesnt works for me, or doesnt it workon chapter select?

It seems like closing the game doesn't work anymore... I tried all possible variations and it doesn't work. The method in the trophy-guide is therefore completely useless.