Backlog on Profiles

I believe I've said it before one of the other times something like this was requested, but I'd welcome it and probably use it if the site implemented some kind of backlog feature.

If this is added, I'd also like some way to organize, tier, or separate the backlog too.  For example, I generally have a few or perhaps several paid games on my backlog most of the time (right now it's at 5), but I also always have a large backlog of free PS+ games.  It would be good to have a built-in way of tracking and categorizing both the games that I certainly plan to play in the future and the games that I may or may not, but still have for whatever reason.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, DynaVita said:

Does anyone know the official position of the developers of the site? Is it possible or definitely not?

Don't know mate. 

I tagged Sly in a post earlier in this thread. So far, haven't heard from him at all so we don't know if it's even possible. 

I'm happy to volunteer my time to help beta test it if it does get off the ground. 

• Like 2

On 04/02/2019 at 8:01 PM, adam1984123 said:

s

The idea is good and I've seen it a lot, though definitely can be layed out better then that. 

Cleanest way to add this feature that would look clean would be to add it into the menu and have a little pop up like the playercard overlay so you can add / remove games from the list which would show anything that doesn't have a S rank.

Once back log is created have it so it show's the letter B or L up the top like it does for H and P and that will redirect the player to there back log on another page much like the trophy stats one. 

That is best way I can think of to implement it, would be simple and won't clutter the UI. 

@Sly Ripper

Edited by Isa

58 minutes ago, mackenzie129 said:

I literally created a dummy profile and loaded up every game into it this backlog idea seems 1000X better than that

When you own 1000 plus games that would be tedious, not sure if I have a back log as I've not bothered looking over list on my consoles but I'm sure there is a fair amount of games missing dlc trophies

I personally would love for such a feature to be added. (Since i do have quite the backlog of games. 100+ i guess.)

I hope we also can sort our backlog like we can with our normal trophy list ( minus a 100% cleared option) and some easy option to move it out of the backlog once you start earning trophies or after a certain amount of trophies.

• Like 1

On 11/02/2019 at 1:06 AM, DynaVita said:

Please do not let this be buried again...

start making dummy account's with a fair trophy progress then that go back least 5 years, think 5000 account's would be sufficient for guaranteed addition just gonna be active on all of them. Otherwise you could be asking a fair amount, given that most people don't really care enough to ask for it. Mean would save time not having to make own log but it's not something I can see happening anytime soon. Don't know anyone that manages this site but I'd say they likely busy with other stuff in.

Edited by Isa

I used to track all my games in a homemade spreadsheet but found it unwieldy and was worried about losing it even though I added it to my dropbox constantly. I started using grouvee for tracking my backlog and think it works quite well. However I would also like to see this site add an option like this so everything we need is all in one place

Edited by clickclick-uhoh

23 hours ago, mackenzie129 said:

bumping so it doesnt get burried again :D

Thanks man. 

But I've given up hope of something like this ever happening. I would have thought 60+ likes would have warranted a reason as to why it can't be done or yes it can, we are working on it. No response either way as yet. 

1 hour ago, adam1984123 said:

Thanks man. 

But I've given up hope of something like this ever happening. I would have thought 60+ likes would have warranted a reason as to why it can't be done or yes it can, we are working on it. No response either way as yet. 

Trust in the system, I'm pretty sure it's just SLY that works on the site, but last resort would be to see if maybe @Parker or the other mod who for whatever reason I can't tag like your idea enough to put weight behind it. 

I'll keep bumping it 

I just created a topic with the same wish, but closed it now as someone pointed me to this thread. Really amazingly done with all the screenshots.

i would just love if it also would use the Trophy Advisor functionality, where it points out to you what would be easy to rack up completion 

• Like 2

Would be great to have a backlog list on the site. Right now, when I want to check the trophy list of a game I own but haven't played, I need to go through the search function. It's not a big inconvenience, but having a backlog, potentially with its own neat functions and statistics, would be far better.

I'm also currently using a simple Excel sheet (wayyyy simpler than the one posted on the first page) to keep track of PS games I own, so that I can quickly navigate any sales going on, and sometimes to decide what I could potentially play next. Would be nice to be able to do all that here, too!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I would absolutely LOVE this idea. I have a whole folder on my Chrome browser just full of games I am yet to buy and some incomplete games I need to remind myself to get back to. Having one place where I can see this info would be awesome! I would be very much in favour of this!

Also, 72 likes seems like a very big sample size want this too.

• Like 3

That makes it 74 people. I keep a list of all my unplayed games sorted only by console. A backlog on PSNP would be much more useful because if I wanted to go after an UR plat I could see which games qualify quickly and I could go to the trophy guide (assuming the game has one) to see how long/hard a plat is without having to search for it first.

• Like 3