Paladins question.

BrettyBoy

17 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

As mentioned in the other thread, if you played the game before the major overhaul update, you would instantly pop that trophy on the next login. Seems to be the case of your brother. For the rest of us, grinding awaits.

Damn. Well that sucks.

6 hours ago, TheYuriG said:

As mentioned in the other thread, if you played the game before the major overhaul update, you would instantly pop that trophy on the next login. Seems to be the case of your brother. For the rest of us, grinding awaits.

Hey man. How do you unlock the cards? This is confusing.

Edited by BrettyBoy

Cards are known as talents now. The update of course, didn't change the trophy description. 

You get one talent after leveling up champions to levels 2, 8, 12.

If I'm correct, there a 38-40 champions. 

So if you get each one to level 2 you'll have 80 talents.

Then you just need a few to level 8. 

Master Collector will be yours.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hedgito said:

Cards are known as talents now. The update of course, didn't change the trophy description. 

Thanks man. Will try that.

Edited by BrettyBoy

7 hours ago, Hedgito said:

I see that I can still level up any character even when certain characters are locked. Would I need to unlock the characters too to make the trophy pop?

Edited by BrettyBoy

In the updates of 2019, each champion's level 12 talent was removed, that is to say, there are only level 2 and 8 talent now. There are now 40 champions, so now only 80 cards are available. However, the talent that upgraded the champion to level 12 in the previous version is still included. That is to say, if you haven't played the game before, you can't win the trophy now (theoretically). I've also been told that I can win trophies by upgrading all champions to level 8. Now that I've upgraded 37 champions to level 8, I'll soon know if that's the case. If you can't win the trophy, you have to wait for the game update.

I am also worried about this trophy, because even if I upgrade all the champions to level 8, I can only get 94 cards. If you know how to win this trophy now, I hope you can tell me.

thanks

Edited by minnaha

1 hour ago, minnaha said:

In the updates of 2019, each champion's level 12 talent was removed, that is to say, there are only level 2 and 8 talent now. There are now 40 champions, so now only 80 cards are available. However, the talent that upgraded the champion to level 12 in the previous version is still included. That is to say, if you haven't played the game before, you can't win the trophy now (theoretically). I've also been told that I can win trophies by upgrading all champions to level 8. Now that I've upgraded 37 champions to level 8, I'll soon know if that's the case. If you can't win the trophy, you have to wait for the game update.

I am also worried about this trophy, because even if I upgrade all the champions to level 8, I can only get 94 cards. If you know how to win this trophy now, I hope you can tell me.

thanks

Hope the platinum isn’t unobtainable now. That sucks.

thanks

29 minutes ago, BrettyBoy said:

Hope the platinum isn’t unobtainable now. That sucks.

The platinum is very much obtainable. After an update that removed Level 12 card, I instantly gained some cards towards the trophy. I think it was something around 14 or something like that; so obviously not all Level 0 cards count towards the trophy.

If you are still having issues, maybe try to actually purchase a champion and see if a Level 0 card will be added to your counter.

33 minutes ago, Sydoki said:

The platinum is very much obtainable. After an update that removed Level 12 card, I instantly gained some cards towards the trophy. I think it was something around 14 or something like that; so obviously not all Level 0 cards count towards the trophy.

If you are still having issues, maybe try to actually purchase a champion and see if a Level 0 card will be added to your counter.

Thanks for the info. 

bfae17b6gy1g01l874r2zj21hc0u07at.jpgbfae17b6gy1g01l83mcs8j21hc0u011q.jpg

I have upgraded all champions to at least level 8. But  didn't win the “Master Collector” trophy.

Some people told me that buying skin can make the counter go up, I tried it,but it was not work 

What should I do now?

Edited by minnaha

I have upgraded all champions to at least level 8. But  didn't win the “Master Collector” trophy.

Some people told me that buying skin can make the counter go up, I tried it,but it was not work 

What should I do now?

Oh man. That is a bad situation. Not sure what to do as I don’t have the trophy myself. Sorry.

7 hours ago, minnaha said:

What should I do now?

Have you tried to buy levels for the other characters? Even characters are locked you can still level them up by buying levels with coins

On 2/10/2019 at 2:10 PM, XxIsa-GxX said:

Have you tried to buy levels for the other characters? Even characters are locked you can still level them up by buying levels with coins

From the looks like it he has leveled up some locked characters.

On 2/10/2019 at 6:14 AM, minnaha said:

What should I do now?

My only guess would be get some heroes to level 12 at this point just spend that coinage.

Edited by Hedgito