Tacos Malos GLITCH!

Hi all, I have ran into a glitch that is stopping me from getting my platinum as it wont unlock the last trophy is need which is to complete all challenges as the Tacos Malos challenge is glitched at 2/3 even though I already somehow have the reward for the challenge it wont tick the challenge off. I have tried many different ways to unlock it but nothing seems to work. Has this happened to anybody else and if so how did you fix it? p.s. I have completed every other challenge and have every other trophy so once I find a way to sort this I will have the platinum, would anybody advise to call Deep Silver support and see what they recommend?

• 1 month later...
On 2/4/2019 at 1:53 PM, HyperByron said:

Hi all, I have ran into a glitch that is stopping me from getting my platinum as it wont unlock the last trophy is need which is to complete all challenges as the Tacos Malos challenge is glitched at 2/3 even though I already somehow have the reward for the challenge it wont tick the challenge off. I have tried many different ways to unlock it but nothing seems to work. Has this happened to anybody else and if so how did you fix it? p.s. I have completed every other challenge and have every other trophy so once I find a way to sort this I will have the platinum, would anybody advise to call Deep Silver support and see what they recommend?

I would call the developers if you get no luck. Maybe switch to a recent save if it isn’t too behind, and maybe try to get the final one. If you absolutely have no idea what to do, call the developers. I would also google it first to see if anyone else is having your problem.