trope thoughts (spoiler: it's a nonplat)

I’m going to play because I like titanfall but I’m very disappointed. It’s been proven already that the price of the game or the content doesn’t dictate if you can have a platinum. Back when I watched KOF Greg had proven this multiple times that a lot of time devs just ask for it and they’ll get it

8 minutes ago, Trope Hore said:

i'm not supposed to give my opinion, but this is pretty disappointing since i like BRs. At least it lets me focus on other games

wbu guys?

Why can’t you give an opinion 

5 minutes ago, Warmachine0341 said:

Why can’t you give an opinion 

many people won't see the trophy list until they view my thread from "Recent Topics", thus in a sense I'm a news reporter, and news reporters are not supposed to give their opinions. ??

Edited by Trope Hore

From my understanding is that devs have to try to push for more. In many cases Sony tells devs they can’t have a plat because the game is f2p, or a small title. Then they let others do it.  The devs that pushed for more trophies have been able to get it. The ones who just accepted  only a few trophies get just that 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Warmachine0341 said:

From my understanding is that devs have to try to push for more. In many cases Sony tells devs they can’t have a plat because the game is f2p, or a small title. Then they let others do it.  The devs that pushed for more trophies have been able to get it. The ones who just accepted  only a few trophies get just that 

There are games you finish in what, 10-15 minutes that have platinum. I think it's the editor's choice.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Trope Hore said:

many people won't see the trophy list until they view my thread from "Recent Topics", thus in a sense I'm a news reporter, and news reporters are not supposed to give their opinions. 1f46e.png1f693.png

The most trusted news source in the world  ??

• Like 2

Free game on both major consoles, no plat here, but 1000 GS on Xbox, well, shit, guess I'll play there then.

I mean, I was going to anyway, but with regards to trophy thoughts, I think it's bullshit that, as it often is, Xbox gets a full 1000 GS and you guys get 12 lil trophies and nothing else. Enjoy.

I mean, the game is free though, so you don't really have much to complain about though, at least with trophies. They could just have none, like Fortnite doesn't, like Blacklight Retirbution didn't (at first), like Free Realms, Buzz Quiz Player, and many other F2P games didn't.

• Like 1

i like that the list doesn't appear to have any unreal trophies. i know battle royale as a genre in general can be tough to get into, especially with some of the trophy lists out there, so people should be grateful that this one is so do-able, with or without a plat. maybe it'll be a chance for people who don't play the genre to actually play/enjoy for once.

• Like 2

Boring list, very very boring trophies that are about as generic as they come. No inspiration. 

The game looks nice and they could have made a good list out of this. 

No platinum definitely is a big letdown. Why? Because the publisher is EA who have more than enough money to fund one. Excusable for an indie company but not EA.