trope thoughts (spoiler: it's a nonplat)

3 hours ago, Prokky_pew said:

I currently have 8 trophies of 12 total, which is round 66% percent, but both psn and psnprofiles says it 42%, which means the total achievement count is around 19 (im bad at maths). Is that some kind of a bug, or some trophies are hidden yet and may appear later with some content update?

Are you missing the gold or silver trophies though? They weigh more into the percentage than the bronze trophies

On 11/02/2019 at 6:08 PM, starcrunch061 said:

Does this argument scale? If, e.g., I buy a game for $4.99, do I get less to complain about than if I buy a game that costs $49.99? Also, what if I get the game on sale? Do I get to complain less than someone who paid full price? :D

Yep, completely scales. e.g., If you buy a collectors edition you can usually crank up the crying to maybe an 11/10 or a 12/10 depending on the publisher and or developers reputation.

Sale/Discount price crying is also calculated - Terms and Conditions may apply.*

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

I love how people come on a trophy site to complain about people who like trophies. ?

OF COURSE it’s a big deal to trophy hunters that it doesn’t have a platinum, especially these days when any game that wants one gets one - it’s laziness/stupidity by the devs, plain and simple. 

• Like 4