Devil May Cry 5 Trophy List Leaked!

ResoluteRock

46 minutes ago, XxIsa-GxX said:

I meant for S Rankings. Sure if playing casualy Dante's Gilgamesh and Vergil's Beowulf melts everything if you perform DRI (Disordered Real Impact). Haven't played Dante that much though

Even for S Rank I spammed gilgamesh on the dante missions on the 360, didn't play the ps3/4 versions. Most of the S ranks counted orbs/time/kills over combo more than anything else

not sure how dmc5 will handle s ranks though

Edited by SnowxSakura

Kills isn't part of the ranking, it's all score based on DMC4. Time, Stylish points and Orbs along with No items, No Damage and continues. You at least need S, A and S along with something like no items and continues on the majority of the missions. Getting no damage helps greatly. 

Im happy this has a S rank everything it's exactly what I wanted from DMC5, I also enjoyed the demo on xbox and found Nero to be the same with changes made here and there. Overall great list and can't wait, it's already torture looking at it on my home screen.    

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Armored Squirrel said:

What is the difficulty of the reboot in comparison to the other games? I've been considering trying out the DmC games (along with the Castlevania PS3 games), but the multiple playthroughs with heightened difficulty does worry me.

It depends on which version you're playing. If you're playing the PS3 version then you will have to do Hell and Hell which isn't too bad because it lets you get away with a Super costume and the only real hard fight being the final one. You also have to SSS Rank every mission on Nephilim (I think that's just a step above Normal) but by the time you get to that you should be pretty familiar with the game.

Probably the real hardest part of the game is the DLC if you want to 100% it because that also requires you to do a Hell and Hell run and there's a boss in that which is pretty tough because you have to time his projectiles and there are a couple enemies that are really annoying to fight.

On the PS4/Definitive Edition they removed the Hell and Hell playthrough and the one for getting SSS Rank on Nephilim is just changed to getting SSS Rank on ten different missions regardless of difficulty. You will have to play the DLC too but there's no Hell and Hell for that but you do have to SSS Rank all the missions on that DLC which isn't really too bad either since you can just do it on Human or Devil Hunter.

So the PS4 version is slightly easier to Platinum than the PS3 version, and to answer your question about how it is compared to the other games the reboot is definitely easier than 1, 3, and 4. DMC2 can be considered the easiest of the whole series if you have the PAL version of the game since you can use cheats that you can get through Bloody Palace in 30 or so minutes. Without cheats it takes like 4 or 5 hours of just mashing jump and square constantly while fighting wall jumping wolves and goats that shoot lasers at you. I guess it's not really "hard" per se but it's just a really unpleasant experience all around and I definitely say to skip DMC2 if you don't have the PAL version since you're not missing out on much anyway.

Edited by Redgrave
  • Like 1

On 2/5/2019 at 0:20 AM, Redgrave said:

Human - Easy

Devil Hunter - Normal

Son of Sparda  - Hard

Dante Must Die - Very Hard

Heaven or Hell - You and the enemies/bosses die in one hit

Hell and Hell - You die in one hit but the enemies/bosses don't and (if going by the way DmC did it) the difficulty is set to Son of Sparda/Hard

As far as what to play in order to understand what's going on, you start with Devil May Cry 3, then 1, then 4, and then 2. However since I'm not a horrible human being I don't recommend playing DMC2 since it really is not great and Capcom themselves have also forgotten about it and so there probably won't be any reference to it even though DMC5 is supposed to take place after 2. But you don't really have to play them in that order either. You can play them by release order and you can still understand what's happening. Personally I recommend it this way since if you do decide to play DMC2 you can see how much better DMC3 is and how they went from that horrible mess to basically redeeming themselves in a single game.

The 2013 reboot has nothing to do with the other games' story so it's up to you if you want to play it. Gameplay-wise it's at least better than DMC2 and it does borrow some elements from the others so it's at least fun to play even if you won't like or really care about the story.

So going by the list it seems the main challenge will be Hell and Hell and having to S Rank the difficulties. I would hope Hell and Hell isn't included there but since it is possible to get S Ranks it might be a thing. But it seems the ranking system is pretty lenient compared to the others. In 3 and 4 the game would have the dumb requirement of how many orbs you found (I say it's dumb because after a while orbs wind up not having much use and you'll have more than enough by the time you do a couple playthroughs) and would punish you for using items which is understandable but I personally think it's kind of weird to punish you for using something the game gives you. In DMC5 it seems all that you really have to do is beat the level quick enough and get enough Style meter built up. I think I saw there's an item usage penalty but I'm not 100% sure.

The other thing will be if Super costumes will be a thing. You unlock Super costumes by beating DMD mode (or in DMC4's case you can purchase them on the PS Store before beating DMD) which give you unlimited Devil Trigger. However in DMC4's case you would get punished by it reducing your score by half if you used them whereas 3 wouldn't. If it doesn't punish you for using them (assuming they are a thing) then Hell and Hell and getting S Ranks in general will be much easier. But if it does or if they aren't in there then it will be pretty tough for sure.

Anyway though, there's a demo for the game coming out on the 11'th of this month so if you want to try it out you can.

Good post, but one thing worth noting. The demo comes out February 7th (aka Thursday). Not February 11th.
Proof: 

Bronze - A New Job - Accept a new job from Morrison after the Red Grave incident.

This trophy in particular stands out to me. Either it's very early game, or it could be very late game. Might be Vergil. Not that it's shocking that Vergil is in the game.