Trophies not unlocking

ZakalweVI

hi all - i have some simple trophies not popping on this and wondered if anyone else has experienced it or if i am doing something wrong. 

Just the turn into a galaxy, ascend to planet and back again and the transform into an object one. I have done all of these things repeatedly but nothing happening. Any ideas? i also tried a new save and it still didnt work.

this is the hardest game ever to google by the way - brings up pretty much everything except this game.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Having a problem with this trophy. I did ascend into a continent... then ascended into the planet I am on... then descended back into the same continent I was on earlier and no trophy... I've been doing this for 2 days now and it's the only one for the plat.

When you say "transform" is that the same as ascend into a planet or do we have to actually transform (which by the way I have no idea how to transform if that's the case)...

OP is right when he said that this game is difficult to Google search... nothing is showing up apart from everything literally, everything else but the game LOL

• 2 years later...

I have no idea if anyone still needs this but after you are on for example “alien planet”, and are on continent where you roam around the ground, transform into alien planet, and then once you descend into that planet, trophy should pop.