"Everyone is sleeping" trophy help

MaximusSalzus

• 2 months later...

does anyone know if kills count if you die? also same as OP what is the best level to farm this? last trophy.

edit: going to answer my own question. pretty sure it counts but it doesnt matter. just load up the level called “bang, bang, feels good to be back” under “4 days earlier” (chapter 1). then go clockwise around the room killing all 20 enemies with maxed out smg. you can easily beat the level in 1 minute or less once you get into a good rhythm. 20 enemies might not sound like all that much, but you can average about a 1000 kills every 50 mins. 

there is probably a faster method but the level is pretty easy to complete.

edit2: can confirm it works by restarting the level. no need to hit continue after you complete a level for the kills to count, simply hit restart will suffice. (will save you extra time, no additional loading screens.) but be prepared for a massive grind! its incredibly boring.

Edited by UlvenFenrir
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Kills still counts if you die, restart ou whatever. All you have to do is keeping using the same save file.

Best way to get this trophy is going for completing the challenges. In the FInal Days you will die a lot and taking about 20 to 30 enemies per death. 

• 3 years later...
On 4/23/2019 at 7:02 AM, UlvenFenrir said:

just load up the level called “bang, bang, feels good to be back” under “4 days earlier” (chapter 1). then go clockwise around the room killing all 20 enemies with maxed out smg. you can easily beat the level in 1 minute or less once you get into a good rhythm. 20 enemies might not sound like all that much, but you can average about a 1000 kills every 50 mins.

Thanks, your method worked pretty well. The fastest farming run I was able to do without using slow motion was 33 seconds, so it didn't take terribly long to accumulate the remaining 3000 kills I needed—less than 3 hours, I believe. I preferred the rifle, since it doesn't chew through ammo as quickly as the uzis do.