Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gtcaiofr

gtcaiofr's Dispute

10 posts in this topic

gtcaiofr

Grand Theft Auto IV
Good afternoon, I'm here to contest my ban on the site for getting several trophies at the same time on gta 4. What happened was that I was playing with a hacker, he threw money for everyone in the session, so I got the trophy of maximum level only to get the money, then I invited him to do both missions in time to win a trophy, and he would simply teleport me to the mission's objectives, so it was very easy. There was only 2 trophies to platinum the 4 gta and he said that he could even unlock these 2 trophies just to be in the same session as him, and this is possible yes, I saw that you can do it even in the Call of Duty World at War. I was foolish to let him do that, because the DLC trophies came too. I know I should not have done this, I always played right, my consoles are all blocked, I come here to redeem myself, I did not use a hack on gta 4, but I was stupid to accept that a hacker I met, did that, played with him during the whole week, had even added it on the psn.

That's not how it works in GTA4... They can't unlock your offline and DLC trophies AFAIK.

If you want back on the leaderboards:

Edited by MMDE

There's no way I can prove it, but I've never used a save-hack or anything like that, 
that's how I said it, there were 2 trophies to platinum, and he told me about 
a hacking method he used on GTA4 that he would give to unlock my trophies just 
playing with him in the same session, I remember that he had to start with another account, 
because the one he was playing was already platinum. Turns out it came all other trophies remaining from the two DLCs.
maybe it's kind of confusing what I'm writing, it's that I'm using google translate

Edited by gtcaiofr

i'm sorry but you're admitting that you accepted to play with a guy who was willing to help you get trophies through a hacking method, i'm not sure i get the whole thing, i'm confused :(

I'm using google translator, it should be a bit confusing to understand. In short, I met a hacker in gta4, played with it, he gave money, and helped to do the missions online, he used a hack that unlocked my trophies, I admit that I let him do that, he asked if he could, and thought he would have no problems, but he unlocked the trophies of the two DLCs. I know I screwed up, let it happen

In the call of duty world at war, you can also do that. is another example

Edited by gtcaiofr

but in the end you agreed to let him hack so you could earn trophies the easy way..

unless you hide your trophies i don't know what you can do

Edited by Kale

I agreed, it was a mistake, I thought that nothing would happen, I did it the easy way, but wrong. Could I go back to the rankings without hiding the game?

1 minute ago, gtcaiofr said:
I agreed, it was a mistake, I thought that nothing would happen, I did it the easy way, but wrong. Could I go back to the rankings without hiding the game?

There is about 0% chance that you will be back on the leaderboard without hiding the game. 😶

7 minutes ago, Tinyshade_QC said:

Há cerca de 0% de chance de você voltar ao ranking sem esconder o jogo. 1f636.png

so I'm going to hide it, that way of doing things the easy way without thinking about the consequences, I should not have done it. But that's it, thank you for your attention.

6 minutes ago, gtcaiofr said:

so I'm going to hide it, that way of doing things the easy way without thinking about the consequences, I should not have done it. But that's it, thank you for your attention.

I still don't believe some online hacker did it for you. He must have used your account for that to be true. Online hackers in GTA4 can give you money, maybe online kills etc, but doesn't affect your local gameplay trophies or DLCs etc. Hiding it will allow you back on the leaderboards, indeed, as I said in my first post. I'll close this now.

1 hour ago, gtcaiofr said:
There's no way I can prove it, but I've never used a save-hack or anything like that, 
that's how I said it, there were 2 trophies to platinum, and he told me about 
a hacking method he used on GTA4 that he would give to unlock my trophies just 
playing with him in the same session, I remember that he had to start with another account, 
because the one he was playing was already platinum. Turns out it came all other trophies remaining from the two DLCs.
maybe it's kind of confusing what I'm writing, it's that I'm using google translate

I was hoping you'd prove me wrong btw, but you say there's no way to do so, so yeah, closing.