Help with Purrrrfect trophy

padrinoapo18

• 1 month later...

@padrinoapo18

You don't appear to have been active with the game for a few weeks but I hope this still helps.

You have to purr (x) at two soldiers at the beginnnig of the chapter Collapse. Two soldiers will be kneeling next to a crate in the tunnel. Believe their names are Andrew and Phil. They will say "Go away cat! Shoo". Purr then and the trophy should pop.

Also noticed you haven't got the Closure trophy which was the one i struggled with the most. I had it pop differently to others which leads me to think the trophy has two sets of criteria (done in either order)...

In Life and Death chapter, you head to the graves at the north of the cemetry. Interatct with the five graves BEFORE inspecting the unmarked grave with the spade which progresses the game.

After that, you go into the chapter with the poppy fields. Here you need to inspect every dead body in the poppy fields (Kurt normally offers a monologue of the soldiers name and makes some comment about how he knew him).

People i know had the Closure trophy pop at this point but i believe this is only because they had inspected the graves in the prevcious chapter first. I didn't; i always progressed the sotry too quickly. And no mater hwo many times i replayed the poppy chapter, nothing would happen. It was only after i did the poppy field chapter in full, and then went back to the Life and Death chapter in chapter select straight afterwards and inspected the aforemntioend graves that the trophy popped.

• Like 2