hero colluseum hellp

playerLEGO

Can somebody help me with this stupid mode they decided to add?

i have a problem with the figurines..which figurines are the best to use to defeat all of the battles without a struggle?

i made it to vados in the story mode in HC with zamasu, gotenks, 2 androids 16, ssgss goku, 
what changes should i make? maybe there's a glitch about my hp or the enemy's hp or a glitch to get plenty of experience and max out my figurines? Anything!!!

Hi, just saw your post about the coliseum, what you need is the figures No.87 & 88 Adult Gohan, these will give you +30% to the ultimate attack gauge, make sure they are placed on the board first in their trigger square, level 20-30 will suffice, as their only purpose is to build your ultimate attack gauge for the turn 2 tactic. Attach the skills Def up sec, UTG up MHP50, UTG up FHP50 to one of your gohan's, your second Gohan will have the skills UTG up ET, Def up sec, UTG up FHP50.

You want No.120 Future trunks at level 60, who is your speedster, attach the skill STA Up 01, Atk up 01, SPD up 01 and put him behind one of the Gohan's, as your first turn. a No.183 Rose Goku black is good to have at level 60, as when he gets hit, he adds 10% to the ultimate gauge, which is repeatable. Attach the skills Atk up sec, Def up sec, UTG down ET. Vados N0.180 with Atk up sec, atk up 02, UTG up ET as your back up for defence.

The skills attach will help your ultimate gauge to go up and turn vados gauge down, when one of your gohan's go, replace him with Goku black, have Gohan on the trigger square and keep trunks behind Gohan, if you have done it correctly, on your 2nd or third turn, when your ultimate gauge is 100%, just place trunks alone on the field, on the ultimate attack gauge trigger square, no one else.

Trunks at level 60 and just place on his own with the attach skills, will have an speed of 4770. The skills attach will add x3 to his speed, which will enable you to attack first with the ultimate gauge and defeat vados, you can use this same tactic with the free battles as well. My master level was level 30 when I beat vados. other good figures to have will be No.23 vegeta, No.203 Goku (super saiyan god), No.12 Goku adds +15% to the ultimate attack gauge, which is repeatable.

Here is a video, which demonstrates the turn 2 tactic, with just using Gohan's -

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
15 hours ago, GonzoArmstrong said:

This mode stinks and basically forces you to spend $ on TP or grind hard.

i agree this mode is stupid and i was thinkin of buying tp to get better damn figures but turns out i kept my figures and kept fighting over and over the fights...its basically luck based...i repeated the last free battle fight i needed for about 40 tries and eventually got it

• 1 month later...

I am not enjoying this game mode at all. I have spent some money to get some figurines and I am still struggling with this. My team is UR SSGSS Vegito, UR Ultra Instinct Goku, UR SSJ4 Vegeta, UR SSB Vegeta, and another UR SSB Vegeta. Are those figurines any good? Or should I go for the Gohan figurines and focus on the strategy from the guide?

Edited by Ravers

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, @ninjagirl657's strategy worked like a charm. Thank you!

I almost had the same setup...

(120) Future Trunks - STA up 01, Atk up 01, SPD up 01 (must)

(87) Gohan (Adult) - Def up Sec, UTG up MHP50, UTG up FHP50 (I switched up UTG skills later)

(88) Gohan (Adult) - UTG up ET, Def up sec, UTG up FHP50 (I switched up UTG skills later)

(183) Rose Goku Black - didn't get much use out of this one, didn't even max it, I put Atk/Def up Sec and UTG up T2

(316) Goku (Ultra Instinct) - It reduces opponent's Ultimate Attack dmg by 80%, originally I had (11) Goku but quickly changed it to this one, also equipped UTG down ET and UTG up skills

It took me 2500 TP (what I gathered naturally by the end of the game) to get this team with some save scumming. Trunks was quite elusive. Took me most of a day to get this team but it was worth it.

This team got me through everything. Just max out your team's lvl. Trunks and 2 Gohans are absolute must. I think you can have two of the same Gohan, it doesn't matter which. They're pretty useless in combat, only there to boost Ult gauge and provide front row cover. The other two figures can be any two great characters, prolly attackers. My gauge would always fill up on higher difficulties by the end of the first turn. Just place the two Gohans and Trunks in their trigger spot then in second turn put Trunks alone on ultimate spot. He wipes all 3 of opponents figures 99% of time. That's half way to victory. The other half still might be tricky to do, it's situational and sometimes comes down to luck. One thing to look out for is if the opponent uses -2% Ult gauge skills, in that case have your other two figures equipped with Ult gauge boosting skills, ones that either activate even if not in play or use one of the figures instead of Trunks and make sure you go second in fighting order. That way your skill activates after the opponent's so you boost your Ult back up. There's one other skill that's -15% gauge, but I think it's tied to a figure, that can be countered too but it's just better to restart the match and get lucky by the opponent not using it in first turn.

Edited by DizzyDavidson
  • Like 1

Dizzydavidson - Glad that the strategy work for you and it helped. So long as you have trunks and your gohan's and the setup or near setup, where your ultimate gauge goes up and theirs goes down, this makes the rest of the battles a joke. I found it was the best team to beat the coliseum, especially since no.120 trunks is the 2nd highest speedster at max level and with the skills attach makes him the best member of your team.

Ravers - I don't have any of those figures from what I can recall, I know one of the SSGSS vegeta attack's the master directly and can come in handy. Best advice I can offer is get the skills attach and see if it works on the figures you got. Maybe see who is your highest speedster, attach the skills and hope you get lucky, golden frieza is the next best thing or swimsuit 17 as alternative speedsters.