Kingdom Hearts 3 DLC? New Worlds?

AnimeFanTalk

Let's not pretended this is the final stop for the Kingdom Hearts series, with that ending, nah, with so many plot lines not explored/finished, hell nah. So what worlds do you want to see for a DLC? Any new modes? Like I would love play Aqua in free roam. Also Critical mode in the new DLC would be great!

I think the hot topic here would be worlds, desperately would love to see The Jungle Book and Wall-E.

• Like 2

I'd like to see anything tied to Atlantis, Treasure Planet, Haunted Mansion, and most definitely something to do with Tower of Terror.

Don't really care about difficulty related things, but some more secret bosses would be cool. This time around I felt the last leg of the game was more difficult than the secret boss. (although tbh unless it's someone like MF or Lingering Will no heartless should pose as much of or more of a challenge.)

• Like 2

I'm pretty happy with the game as it is, but i would be very interested in any post game content involving a Coliseum, Critical difficulty and NG+, or more secret bosses.

hell, the secret bosses could be in the coliseum, that's where sephy was in KH1, and the Ice Titan.

Edited by danceswithsloths
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, danceswithsloths said:

I'm pretty happy with the game as it is, but i would be very interested in any post game content involving a Coliseum, Critical difficulty and NG+, or more secret bosses.

hell, the secret bosses could be in the coliseum, that's where sephy was in KH1, and the Ice Titan.

I would love to have a Coliseum cup and take on Zeus, Hades, the Cyclops titan, and any of those monsters Hades sent after Herc in the movie. Or a match against Zeke, Cloud, and Squall teaming up.

• Like 1

How the hell did they put out a KH game without NG+? Wtf!? How are we supposed to get to level 99 and the ultima weapon easier? Also I agree they need more worlds. I'm on the final level now but before I got further into that level I've done some collectible hunting

2 hours ago, tgyi15 said:

How the hell did they put out a KH game without NG+? Wtf!? How are we supposed to get to level 99 and the ultima weapon easier? Also I agree they need more worlds. I'm on the final level now but before I got further into that level I've done some collectible hunting

I don’t know of a single kh game that has new game plus and after you beat the game getting xp is super easy with battle gates literally took maybe half an hour to level up to 99 after finishing which is actually kinda disappointing but it is what it is.

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, StiffTripple_X said:

I don’t know of a single kh game that has new game plus and after you beat the game getting xp is super easy with battle gates literally took maybe half an hour to level up to 99 after finishing which is actually kinda disappointing but it is what it is.

Dream Drop Distance has NG+ but that's the only one i think.

10 hours ago, NekoRave said:

It won't be dlc it will be a new standalone.

Kind of an insult to players tbh, all that hype to just end up episodic probably.

I feel like they really shorthanded fans that wanted a real conclusion not (oh btw theres another bad guy)

If this becomes a franchise that releases games with filler I might as well skip the next titles if it continues to be a $60 per sub game title.

Idk I'm probably the minority here but I'm really starting to regret my investment in KH3

But we did get the conclusion...

Spoiler

Nomura has stated from the very start that this was the end of the Xehanort saga. And it absolutely was - what was there left unfinished in this? Aqua, Ven, Terra got their closure. Axel, Xion, Roxas got their closure. Eraqus and Xehanort got their closure. Isa and Lea forgave each other and reignited their friendship. Naimne is saved. Hell even Kairi gets saved by the end of the game.

The stuff with the foretellers, Luxu, the nameless star, Sora disappearing, and the missing girl, Ventus' appearence in UX? That's all set up for the next saga, it has nothing to do with the Xehanort saga.

Edited by madbuk
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, NekoRave said:

I was told soras story doesnt end (was spoiled) by someone.

Basically all I was spoiled was theres a big reveal at the end and it doesnt end.

I assumed soras part would be done for and hopefully its not just episodic to where we need 12 more games to fight "the new bad guy"

As long as the games aren't filler and dont feel like its cut or ripped out I'm fine, but the developers stated there wouldn't be dlc and thats why I'm guessing standalone as its squares model atm

So you just spoiled it for everyone else reading this thread? Nice going

• Like 1

22 hours ago, NekoRave said:

It won't be dlc it will be a new standalone.

Kind of an insult to players tbh, all that hype to just end up episodic probably.

I feel like they really shorthanded fans that wanted a real conclusion not (oh btw theres another bad guy)

If this becomes a franchise that releases games with filler I might as well skip the next titles if it continues to be a $60 per sub game title.

Idk I'm probably the minority here but I'm really starting to regret my investment in KH3

I'm not against my investment but I was really let down. and all the world elements that reek of FF Versus 13. just makes it obvious that Nomura is upset. He should make Versus 13 still just change the mains and rename it FF16. 

as for KH, it shouldn't have dlc. you're right. just release KH4 where they're in the human world against a new big bad

no I don't care about it being a spoiler.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, NekoRave said:

I was told soras story doesnt end (was spoiled) by someone.

Basically all I was spoiled was theres a big reveal at the end and it doesnt end.

I assumed soras part would be done for and hopefully its not just episodic to where we need 12 more games to fight "the new bad guy"

As long as the games aren't filler and dont feel like its cut or ripped out I'm fine, but the developers stated there wouldn't be dlc and thats why I'm guessing standalone as its squares model atm

You haven't even played much in the game and are saying it's a bad investment for you just because you heard of what the ending is like from someone else? Also Nomura did say he would like to DLC at some point but nothing is set in stone right now. With how the game ends and the secret movie there is a lot of possibilities for DLC chapters or maybe just small update like critical mode added.

On topic: Would love to see a return of Wonderland and Halloween Town or other worlds added like a full Lilo and Stitch or Incredibles.