Kingdom Hearts 3 DLC? New Worlds?

AnimeFanTalk

11 hours ago, LegacyJKO09 said:

I'm not against my investment but I was really let down. and all the world elements that reek of FF Versus 13. just makes it obvious that Nomura is upset. He should make Versus 13 still just change the mains and rename it FF16.

It was renamed as Verum Rex :awesome: . But seriously, I'd love it if Nomura would create the original Versus XIII, I was looking forward to that game a lot.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, NekoRave said:

Based on what I was told and spoiled yes thats the only information I had available from a psn user.

I didnt obviously want to dig as to why to not be absolutely spoiled, but considering the game had very few Disney worlds based on that information that was given "theres 1 fight to every 3 you had in kh2" and "the game felt like it was short intentionally to market another set of games" were things told to me.

Of course I'd be upset if I hadn't even played that game and all I hear is " its not over, youll be buying probably several games after to finish the story probably to have yet another bigger reveal"

Same person compared it to halo 3 how you "finish the fight" yet theres halo 4,5,6 and it never really ends.

That was kinda my reaction was wow if thats true thats pretty scummy and yes if true I'd regret my investment as I bought a smaller filler title for a "grand scheme villain" trilogy

To me as a fan of the games i'm happy to see that the Xehanort saga is over AND that there are opportunities for more games in the future. I ended up putting 50 hours into kh3 for the plat which isn't that bad to me.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

Not like it matters tbh.

I haven't played it nor know if what was said was true or not.

Point is it doesnt end hence the dlc in the title.

So no dont care if thats spoiled or not, people who dont want to be spoiled shouldnt read possible dlc related kh3 threads

They could add dlc that just takes place before the story, and everyone didnt know what happens to the character you talked about. So dickhead, just because you dont care doesnt mean others wont. People waited years just for you to potentially spoil what happens to Sora. Smh. Even if this is a dlc thread you need to use the spoiler feature next time.

Edited by WatertownsFinest
  • Like 2

Square is going to DLC the crap out of KH3. Just look at how systematic they were with FFXV. Pathetic, tbh.

Anyway, we have summons like Simba, Ariel, Stitch..... so you know there won't be any of those worlds for DLC.

But how do you add characters like that, but leave out even more popular characters such as Jack Skellington or Genie?? Because obviously Square already has finished an Aladdin world and Nightmare before Christmas world. Those are two that are definitely going to be DLC. You can figure out other DLC worlds by what's not in the current game.

This game is set up PERFECTLY for DLC. Even playing through the worlds in this game, it felt like I was playing add-on content. The whole way the worlds are set up is perfect for DLC.

It makes no difference to me how much they charge for the DLC because i am 100% waiting for an "ultimate" edition with all the add-on content. At which point, i will wait for that to fall in price to around $20.

Other than a bit of corny G-rated dialogue in KH3, the only other negative thing I got from it was the feeling and knowing how Square cut so much from this game, so much FINISHED content that they're holding back to nickle and dime the consumer.

• Space Paranoids/ Tron World
  • Land of Dragons
  • Hollow Bastion

New Worlds, I think would have went perfectly with KH:

• Casper 
  • Duck Wing Duck 
  • Captain Planet
  • Magic School Bus
  • TaleSpin
  • Kim Possible (Kim being one of the new guardians of light.)
  • Danny Phantom 
  • Samurai Jack

Shit, I could go on and on. However, most of these aren't even owned by Disney. So we all know it most likely isn't going happen see how KH is a Disney conception world. 

On 2/15/2019 at 5:58 AM, NekoRave said:

Wasn't intentional, I dont even know how to use spoiler tags. So not trying to be "that guy" just trying to discuss the game

If only the text box had buttons for these things.

Spoiler

oh it does...

Or you could use words like 'hey spoilers ahead'. But I guess your keyboard won't allow that sequence of letters or something.

I would not mind paying for Radiant Garden world. A KH game without human FF characters feels different.

Also, I was hoping for a Dumbo's world for adding hype for the upcoming movie but pretty sure it is next to impossible at point.

Edited by JaM

35 minutes ago, Darpiom said:

Nomura confirms critical mode and some dlc content.. 

I hope it would be free and no critical trophy :)

https://www.hardcoregamer.com/2019/02/27/nomura-confirms-critical-mode-dlc-plans-for-kingdom-hearts-iii/325864/

Nice! Critical Mode DLC coming soon. And Nomura-san is true to to his word about no Final Mix version coming.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Darpiom said:

Nomura confirms critical mode and some dlc content.. 

I hope it would be free and no critical trophy :)

https://www.hardcoregamer.com/2019/02/27/nomura-confirms-critical-mode-dlc-plans-for-kingdom-hearts-iii/325864/

FFXV had 2 free DLC/Trophy so I'm with you too. I hope to Nomura they give us free DLC/Trophy. 

• Like 1

Look if they do end the series, then having it end at 13 games is fitting isn't it? And the toy story level didn't really follow the movies. In fact that's the only world that didn't follow the movie the world was based off of. After I get the last treasures in big hero 6 level I'll be beating the final boss and doing the end game stuff of the battle gates, and level 99. Also I hate the mini game in the toy story level as I can't seem to beat that high score for the trophy.

On 2/5/2019 at 5:36 PM, Dragon-Archon said:

Seeing how KHX introduced a new, bigger baddie, this was never going to be the final game of the series. I'd like it if we could play the story with a different character skin and their abilities. As for new worlds, I'd like to see Agrabah, Halloween Town, Radiant Garden, bigger Twilight Town, Atlantis, Treasure Planet, and Darkwing Duck. Critical mode, Sephiroth, and FF characters should definitely return. Being able to enlarge the mini-map, like in DDD, would also be a very useful.

I agree that KH3 isn't the end of the series. There are still loose ends to get into a KH4 involving Luxu's true identity and Sora's fate but I can't spoil that even though I got spoiled. What I think they should do is have DLC where you can play as Kairi and have her tackle special missions, she got shafted hard in the game plotwise.

* Critical Mode: Yeah, people are asking for it.

* Sephiorth: No, Nomura said Final Fantasy was getting nixed because the game has to stand on its own legs. A shame as I think Yuffie and the Radiant Garden team deserved to have a cameo.

* Twilight Town: Maybe open up the Sunset Square again, yeah that would be nice. They didn't give much for this version.

* Radiant Garden: They have the assets but it would take a lot of work to recreate it.

* Halloween Town: There is no more Nightmare Before Christmas content I know of so it would be redundant.

* Agrabah: Would have loved to see story content based on the third movie.

All in all, we will have to wait and see what Nomura has in mind.

• 1 month later...

Hi all. I have since beat the game, got the last treasure chest, and got to level 99. Yes I saw the secret movie ending I will not spoil it unlike madbuk with his oops! Just making fun dude. Anyway since there was no ng+, or difficulty level trophy's I got rid of the game

• 3 weeks later...