100% estimated length?

OmegaRejectz

I guess level 50 should be no problem. Shroud (Twitch Streamer) reached level 35 in about 15 hours.
There are 6 classes unlocked right at the beginning, so you have to unlock the last 2 characters by real money or grinding a lot of ingame cash. But you should easily get there on your road to level 50 to buy these two.

You can always track your damage dealt stats for each character at any time.

Finding a golden helmet and armor in one game is pretty rng... i played for 4 hours now and found nothing golden yet. But i guess you get lucky until you reach lvl 50.

Kill Leader should also be no problem. If your not that good in BR games, just drop as soon as possible and try to get first blood. That automatically makes you kill leader, obviously.

I gues its a 4/10 by 20-40 hours (skill dependend).

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Katzen147 said:

I guess level 50 should be no problem. Shroud (Twitch Streamer) reached level 35 in about 15 hours.
There are 6 classes unlocked right at the beginning, so you have to unlock the last 2 characters by real money or grinding a lot of ingame cash. But you should easily get there on your road to level 50 to buy these two.

You can always track your damage dealt stats for each character at any time.

Finding a golden helmet and armor in one game is pretty rng... i played for 4 hours now and found nothing golden yet. But i guess you get lucky until you reach lvl 50.

Kill Leader should also be no problem. If your not that good in BR games, just drop as soon as possible and try to get first blood. That automatically makes you kill leader, obviously.

Shroud is also a fucking god and has one 30+ games and kills the kill leader a lot giving him much more experience,  I have 10 hours played (xbox) and I am level 11 because I am trash and it takes longer to level every time.  Depending on skill you can knock this once out in like 30 hours but for someone like me who is bad at multiplayer it could take me a very long time.

• Like 1

Longest trophy is obviously reaching level 50. I've put around 10 hours into the game, got 10 or so wins and so far I'm level 17. Taking into account the exponential exp growth, it'll be easily 50+ hours for me at this rate. I was also in a pre-made squad for all those hours which gives you an exp boost.. 3% I think it is, I could be completely wrong. 'Boosting sessions' just for that extra exp might be worth it, less boring too with people. 

On 6.2.2019 at 8:59 AM, Katzen147 said:

I think 20-40 hours is very optimistic. I'm quite good, won 10-12 times by now out of ca. 30 matches, but at this rate level 50 will be easily 60 hours plus. 20 hours is impossible for sure. 

I think a balanced estimation would be 50-60 hours but it will always depend on skill as well. I'm level 24 after about 10-15 hours, won maybe 12 games which is probably average/just above average play. Just make sure to switch character classes after each win and be mindful of doing 5k damage with all 8 legends currently in the game. I just recently got enough currency to buy one of the two locked characters so I'm assuming I'll be able to unlock the other around shortly before hitting level 50.

I think it could take somewhere between 60 - 80 hours, maybe more. Winning matches doesn't seem to be as important as surviving for as long as possible. I've found that when I do survive around the 20 - 25 minute mark, I earn 3000+ exp compared to winning the match which seems to yield less than 1000 exp. There's also earning wins/kills as the kill leader or champion, but even then it doesn't seem to contribute as much as surviving.

• Like 2

Someone who 100%s this in 20-40 hours is an FPS god who doesn't need to be reading threads like this one.

People die slow in Apex Legends. All the defensive equipment/abilities work in layers. You can shoot a more skilled player in the back and have him turn around, bunnyhop at you, and down you in no time. Also it feels like the population leans far more toward grown men with COD/Overwatch/Titanfall backgrounds than toward Fortnite kids. Squeakers are weirdly rare.

If they add a ranked mode, it will get easier, because noob will be matched with noob. But at the moment... it's fun, but not easy!

21 hours ago, JRodJobez said:

Where do you track the damage dealt stats?

Select a character > go to Banner > from a list of displayable stats, select a "Damage Dealt".
I believe you don't have to have a displayable stat in order to view your progress (I might be wrong on this one though, can confirm it in a bit)

Update: Yup, you can view your damage done with all characters, no need to unlock the banner stat.

Edited by Sydoki
Update
  • Like 1

If this game goes well. Im expecting a similar trophy system like Warframe. Exoecting tons of trophies from dlc patches. Soooo if not your thing. May reconsider playing. But should be simple enough...

19 hours ago, Sydoki said:

Select a character > go to Banner > from a list of displayable stats, select a "Damage Dealt".
I believe you don't have to have a displayable stat in order to view your progress (I might be wrong on this one though, can confirm it in a bit)

you're exactly right. I found it last night. It will show you the number even if you don't have it unlocked. Thanks!

Is this game likely to get more trophies? FPS multiplayer games aren’t really my thing, but I tried this for a few hours on an alt account and found it fun. Plus the trophies are doable at the moment, just time-consuming, which is fine. So I’m thinking of playing it on my main account. Just worried they’ll add some super-hard gold trophy further down the line that I won’t be able to get.

I've played since saturday and have been playing for a total of 20 hours now I think and I'm on level 30. The fastest way to level is to win. U can do about a level in 1 hour if you are good enough. From lvl 20 and onwards the gap to the next level is 18.000 xp and if u win in around 16 minutes u will get around 5000 xp. I do average about 4 kills each game and around 700 damage. The grind to level 50 will take about 40-50 hours depending on your skill it might be lower or higher.

17 hours ago, IGUnique said:

I've played since saturday and have been playing for a total of 20 hours now I think and I'm on level 30. The fastest way to level is to win. U can do about a level in 1 hour if you are good enough. From lvl 20 and onwards the gap to the next level is 18.000 xp and if u win in around 16 minutes u will get around 5000 xp. I do average about 4 kills each game and around 700 damage. The grind to level 50 will take about 40-50 hours depending on your skill it might be lower or higher.

I think the main focus should be on survivability. I just finished a match that took 24 minutes and earned 4380 exp for just surviving. I only ended up with a top 3 finish, so I got 300 exp instead of 900 for winning. In terms of kills I earned 5 yielding me 250 exp and I did 1083 damage for 270 exp. 16 minutes games seem to be rare. You'd need to be a very aggressive and good player to be able to end it that quickly, consistently. A lot of players would run the risk of dying early, meaning less exp overall, so that's why I think most players should be focused primarily on surviving for as long as possible.

I'm also not sure if you're playing with friends because each friend yields an additional 5% exp bonus to survival time. So from my previous match I could have earned an extra 438 exp, which is quite a bit.

Edited by ObliviousSenpai