Don't Lose Face challenges

Nitro

I have no idea, but I am level 43 and still don't have any of the "Don't Lose Face" Challenges. Not for any of the heists or a Single challenge /6.
Is there something I'm missing? Or am I meant to reach a certain level?

Any help would be appreciated. Cheers.

27 minutes ago, Rowdi said:

@Nitro iirc, the Don't Lose Face challenge has the same requirements as the trophy. Completing all six base game heists on overkill difficulty without anyone getting traded from custody. 

Correct, but don't the challenges need to appear for me to have a chance to unlock the trophy?

Cause at the moment, I don't think they're counting.

4 minutes ago, Nitro said:

Correct, but don't the challenges need to appear for me to have a chance to unlock the trophy?

Cause at the moment, I don't think they're counting.

So you've beaten some or all of the heists on overkill without anyone being taken into custody and it's not counting or you don't see the challenge at all?

Also, the wording is that you have to be in the heist from the beginning for the heist completion to count towards the challenges.

2 hours ago, Rowdi said:

So you've beaten some or all of the heists on overkill without anyone being taken into custody and it's not counting or you don't see the challenge at all?

Also, the wording is that you have to be in the heist from the beginning for the heist completion to count towards the challenges.

I don't see the challenge at all. I checked my active challenges and completed challenges and they're not there.

2 hours ago, Nitro said:

I don't see the challenge at all. I checked my active challenges and completed challenges and they're not there.

I just checked on a low level alt account and I don't have it either. My best guess would be that it'll show up once you start making progress on it. If you've already made progress then it could be that it unlocks at a certain level.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 2/6/2019 at 5:43 AM, Rowdi said:

During these challenges can't someone be put in custody and rather than traded back they come back when their cooldown timer ends?  Is that ok or will it then not count if you beat the heist as completed toward this challenge?

EDIT:  I realized after posting that on Overkill difficulty there is no cooldown timer and you have to be traded in order to come back which would invalidate the dont lose face challenge.

Edited by LegendExeter
  • Like 1