anthVEEE

Is everything still obtainable?

17 posts in this topic

Just wondering if any playing who already order the game, with this coming onto plus, if everything is still obtainable, including DLC? 

Thanks!

You are only getting the base game, which is enough for a Plat. If you want 100% it you would have to purchase the DLC separately (which is currently on 50% Sale).

Everything is very much obtainable.

2 hours ago, Sydoki said:

You are only getting the base game, which is enough for a Plat. If you want 100% it you would have to purchase the DLC separately (which is currently on 50% Sale).

This^

You need to buy the Marching Fire Pass if you want to get the DLC trophies but the game is 100% completable and Ubisoft are still patching it on a frequent basis :).

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

6 minutes ago, Sydoki said:

4 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

This^

You need to buy the Year 1 Season Pass if you want to get the DLC trophies but the game is 100% completable and Ubisoft are still patching it on a frequent basis :).

Awesome, cheers guys, appreciate it! 

The game is still very active, more than ever. With updates every week and heroes balances every season. 

You can get all the dlc trophies without buying the dlc by buying any of the Wu Lin characters for 15,000 steel. Except the two trophies related to the arcade mode. However, anyone who has the Marching Fire pass can invite a friend to play the arcade and get the trophies. Even if that friend doesn't have the Marching Fire pass.

I have the Marching Fire pass and invited a friend of mine to help me with the arcade quests. My friend got all the arcade trophies and he doesn't have the season pass. 

Year 1 season pass isn't required for any trophy. 

Marching Fire season pass is explained above. 

Year 3 season pass isn't required for any trophy. 

All the season passes heroes can obtained by simply playing the game. I got all the year 1 heroes and the first of the year 3 heroes by just playing. 

Edited by Xx-KingOFDark-xX

One of the worst matchmaking systems I have ever seen. You either rolfstomp the enemy or you get obliterated. 

4 hours ago, Sydoki said:

Just checked out the Aussie store and there’s no sale for us, marching fire dlc is $45 😩

Yeah its £25 on the UK store too, think I'll definitely wait for a sale.

Annoying they made all but two obtainable without having to buy it 😒

Except active duty - heavy glitch possible... 6 months - still not popped

People are getting it, I would keep at it I guess and hope it pops. 

On 01/03/2019 at 4:55 PM, FilooGaroo said:

Except active duty - heavy glitch possible... 6 months - still not popped

Nah Active Duty is fixed, it just takes a long ass time.

The guide says that Turn/Battle is 6h long, but timer in the game is 12h. Anyone can confirm which is correct?

10 hours ago, FilooGaroo said:

Got it after 170 rounds.....

Did you keep track yourself or there is a way to check it?

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, vujos said:

Did you keep track yourself or there is a way to check it?

I counted all of them  —— 

Edited by FilooGaroo

@vujos

12 hours is the corrrect timer. I think it was changed after a  update ( i started  in februari and there wasnt a 6 hour battle timer.. ) For me the trophy popped normally after +- 25/30 days while aiming for 2 battles a day and here and there 1 battle. 

I played Arcade mode without having the dlc, because a friend (who has it) invited me. I managed to get the "Quest for Glory" trophy, but not the "Serial Quester" trophy, althought we won together all the difficulty/rarity levels/quests.
Does somebody knows if i have to own the dlc "Marching Fire" in order to obtain that trophy? Or something else went wrong?