Spring 2019 Backlog Challenge

3 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

Haven’t had as much time to play as I’d like lately. Probably bit off a bit more than I could chew on the list, but not like I’ll get in trouble for not finishing. xD Will finish as much as I can and plan on resuming tomorrow or Monday.

We're only a month into the challenge, you have plenty of time. I mean, I was with three EZPZ games but I was surprised I had the motivation to finish the other two games as they were kinda meaty and me and Kingdom Hearts games don't have a good relationship. ;)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SuperSmash5U said:

We're only a month into the challenge, you have plenty of time. I mean, I was with three EZPZ games but I was surprised I had the motivation to finish the other two games as they were kinda meaty and me and Kingdom Hearts games don't have a good relationship. ;)

Yeah, true. I’ll probably get most, if not all, done. Forgot for a minute we still have two months. xD 

Update time!

Dragon Quest Builders- :platinum: March 9

All-Star Fruit Racing-59=>65%

Marvel's Spider-Man-13%

Assassin's Creed II

Dragon Sinker

Dungeons II

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD

Meow Motors

Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom

My PS4 has been busy downloading Assassin's Creed III Remastered, but decided to play a little bit of All-Star Fruit Racing in hopes to spark my motivation a little. Was thinking one of the trophies glitched, but when I went for another, it popped. Now only the difficult stuff and time wasting remains.

On 3/29/2019 at 0:48 AM, SuperSmash5U said:

Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek (100% :platinum:)

Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood (100% :platinum:)

Enigmatis 3: The Shadow of Karkhala (100% :platinum:)

Dragon Quest Builders (100% :platinum:)
Kingdom Hearts III (100% :platinum:)

Adventures of Mana (0%)

Secret of Mana (0%)

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (0%)

Decided to add these games just to force myself to get them out of the way. I was a big fan of the Mana series back in the day and hope that Square-Enix remakes Seiken Densetsu 3 on the PS4 for 2020. ;) Als two of the games are for another event, the Songkran Festival event happening tomorrow but I got my Vita linked to the account so I decided to start up Adventures again because it's easy to get through even if it is a giant grind near the end.

Ni no Kuni... I think I can get it down in two months. xD Would have done Ni no Kuni II but the skirmishes are a pain to deal with and it has DLC which I can't complete, so no 100%.

Edited by SuperSmash5U

1. Black Mirror - :platinum: [3.16.19]

2. Mousecraft - (5%)

3. Kingdom Hearts III - (17%-->67%)

4. FEZ - (23%)

5. Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice - (18%)

6. Teslagrad - (1%)

7. Datura - (4%-->?%) [3.29.19]

8. XBlaze Code Embryo - (12%-->:platinum:[3.31.19]

9. Adam's Venture Origins - (5%)

Made a ton of headway on Kingdom Hearts III. Finally beat the story (not sure how I feel about the ending) and am now going through doing the post story Battlegates as well as getting all of the high scores needed for their respective trophies. I have a bunch of things to do on the Gummi Ship as well as I do not enjoy flying sims so I did all of my traveling between worlds as quickly as possible.

I beat Datura the other day. It was a short but interesting game. The controls left a bit to be desired but I could see what the developers were going for. For something as short as it was, I felt like the idea they were trying to convey was impactful.

Also, I FINALLY finished XBlaze Code: Embryo. This is the longest it's ever taken me to complete a visual novel. The TOis and AOSs were the reason for this. Having to strategically save and reload to get every AOS as a game mechanic was weird. I loved the weird gag play through though.

Three of the nine games I have chosen down. I feel really confident that I'll be able to complete them all (providing I can get those high scores in KH3).

• Like 2

UPDATE #3:

1. Kingdom Hearts                       1% --> 2%

2. Spider-Man                                0%

3. Uncharted The Lost Legacy       0%

4. Uncharted 4                               23% --> 35%

5. HITMAN 2                                   0% --> 12%

6. Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim               0%

7. Assassin's Creed Odyssey      9% --> 9%

I haven't been playing too much over the past few weeks due to school. I'm trying not to play anything during the weekdays so I can stay focused on earning trophies in real life. However, I have made some progress:

UNCHARTED 4

• I've made it to Chapter 13 (driving a boat out to the island after that INSANE fight in the marketplace in Madagascar). I'm really enjoying the game so far, just doing a casual playthrough and later on (probably after the semester is over in May) I'll go back and do my speedrun + crushing run + collectibles run and clean up any miscellaneous trophies.

Assassin's Creed Odyssey

• Finished Episode 3 of the main story, I do agree with others that the game definitely opens up more after Episode 3. I've been hunting some of the cult while completing locations / side missions. So far I'm level 19 :D
  • Although I earned trophies, they added a few trophies to the game so my completion % in the game stayed the game.

HITMAN 2

• I had an overnight (12am - 8am) shift at my desk job this past weekend so I started up HITMAN 2 and played for a few hours. I love experimenting with all the different tactics and outcomes, really looking forward to diving into a massive level.
  • So far, I've completed the Freeform Training (Yacht), The Final Test (KGB airfield), and Nightcall (beach house). These are all (relatively) small levels compared to the others in the game. I'm planning on finishing all of Nightcall's challenges next weekend and starting Miami.

Overall, I haven't been feeling like gaming for the past few weeks. Even if I have some free time, I never feel like I want to get up and play anything. I don't know if that's necessarily a bad thing... maybe I'm just growing out of it and into someone else? Or maybe it's just a phase. I expect by summer I'll feel ready to play again though. ;)

Well I reached a little problem called my 150 platinum..... 
I'm not sure how to call it but my milestones need to have a special name, or something I find funny. 

So the last weeks I wasn't really active with this challenge, busy looking for a good plat name ? and I found one!
Going to swap Furmins for Yooka-Laylee , Collectomaniac seems good for platinum 150 ?

PS4

Astro Bot -> 42% 

OwlBoy :platinum:

The Walking Dead Collection :platinum:

Yooka-Laylee

Vita

Hatofull Boyfriend ?

Psycho-Pass Mandatory Happiness

• Like 2

2. Mousecraft - (5%)

3. Kingdom Hearts III - (67%)

4. FEZ - (23%)

6. Teslagrad - (1%)

7. Datura - (1f4af.png%) [3.29.19]

8. XBlaze Code Embryo - (:platinum:) [3.31.19]

9. Adam's Venture Origins - (5%)

10. Twin Robots (Vita) - (7%)

Adding Twin Robots on PSVita. Was about to play it tonight and realized it fit this challenge and that I'd likely finish it pretty quickly.

Update time!

Dragon Quest Builders- :platinum: March 9

Meow Motors-0-100% :platinum: April 2

All-Star Fruit Racing-65%

Marvel's Spider-Man-13%

Assassin's Creed II

Dragon Sinker

Dungeons II

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD

Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom

Decided to go ahead and knock out Meow Motors tonight. It was a fun game...up until I went for the 15,000 point drift trophy. Took me almost four hours to get it. However, I enjoyed it that aside.

Also, thanks to @SuperSmash5U for the motivation boost. :)

• Like 2

Sorry, totally forgot my latest update:

Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek (100% :platinum:)

Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood (100% :platinum:)

Enigmatis 3: The Shadow of Karkhala (100% :platinum:)

Dragon Quest Builders (100% :platinum:)
Kingdom Hearts III (100% :platinum:)

Adventures of Mana (0% => 2%)

Secret of Mana (0% => 3%)

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (0% => 2%)

I am going a bit slow with the Mana games right now. I will work on Ni no Kuni as soon as I get over this stupid migraine. :(

EDIT: I got two trophies in Ni no Kuni for another event. I need to take a long sleep before I get back to work. I had 7 weeks, but I will try to avoid having crunch time and try to complete the Mana games before the end of April since Ni no Kuni will take up most of my time. :P

Edited by SuperSmash5U

Here’s my update.

Completed 

BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle - 91 - 100%

Modern Warfare 2 - 89 - 100% 

Id also like to swap Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 for Song Of Memories. I have a feeling I’ll play that one first. 

Been working lots of overtime so only play time has been limited. However Nelke is a lovely game (not a true Atelier game) that fits in well with my schedule. Now its my days off I'm actually really really sick, so just looking for mindless play.

Rebel Galaxy 30%

Rouge Aces 25%

World of Final Fantasy 15%

Blue Reflection 15%

Overcooked 2 6%

Atelier Firis 10%

Resident Evil 0 0%

Jak and Dexter precusor legacy 100%

Stellaris 33%

Trails of Cold Steel (PS4 EU version) 0% > 2%

Call of duty Modern Warfare remastered 100%

Vampyr 100%

Sekiro 9%

Atelier Nelke and the legendary alchemists - 0% > 38%

Path of Exhile - 2%

2. Mousecraft - (5%-->10%)

3. Kingdom Hearts III - (67%)

4. FEZ - (23%)

6. Teslagrad - (1%)

7. Datura - (✅) [3.29.19]

8. XBlaze Code Embryo - (:platinum:) [3.31.19]

9. Adam's Venture: Origins - (5%-->82%)

10. Twin Robots (Vita) - (7%-->52%)

I have been distracted by a competition that is focused on hunting down different trophies rather than completing games. Luckily, three of the games I have on my Spring 2019 Backlog list have qualified for a bunch of those trophy challenges. I am going to try and finish Twin Robots and Adam's Venture: Origins tomorrow. Also, I have been playing Borderlands Remastered which I won't add to this list because I know there is no way that I will 100% that before time is up.

6 minutes ago, NillerKasket said:

COD Modern Warfare Remastered 40-44%

Metro 2033 Redux 2%

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice 9-18%

Horizon: Zero Dawn :platinum: 70%

Life is Strange: Before the Storm :platinum: April 2nd

Doing good. Any plans to do the Horizon DLC?

Edited by MidnightDragon