Trophy Glitched, Will I Be Flagged?

I just started Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm (finally) in order to make a proper tribute to my avatar. :P

I was playing an A-rank mission where I finished my opponent (Jiraiya) with an Ultimate Jutsu with my Storm Gauge at MAX. That trophy popped accordingly, but then in my next match (4 minutes later) I popped the trophy for finishing off an opponent with an Ultimate Jutsu....

According to guides and other people's timestamps, if you finish someone with an Ultimate Jutsu with the Storm Gauge at MAX, BOTH TROPHIES should have popped. However, this didn't happen to me.

Is this a known glitch/ are there any other glitches I should know of? I don't want someone to go scrolling through my profile a year from now and say "Hey that timestamp isn't correct" and then flag me for no reason.

EDIT: Going through the trophy screenshots, I see that when I got my first trophy (the full Storm Gauge finish), although I defeated my opponent, I "lost" the battle because conditions were violated. Does the "Finish off your opponent with an Ultimate Jutsu" only pop when you successfully complete the mission? Because when the trophy popped for me, I had successfully beat the mission.

Edited by ResoluteRock

This happened to me on dying light. I joined a game that was around the same progress in the story as me and I got the trophy for beating the game when I shouldn't have. Sly dictates that the 5 trophy hacked is pretty much essential, so unless they report your with 5 justifiably hacked trophies, the one trophy that glitched won't be alarming at all,No one ever reported mine and I know a few others that have had trophies glitch and pop so don't fret.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stargazer2600 said:

This happened to me on dying light. I joined a game that was around the same progress in the story as me and I got the trophy for beating the game when I shouldn't have. Sly dictates that the 5 trophy hacked is pretty much essential, so unless they report your with 5 justifiably hacked trophies, the one trophy that glitched won't be alarming at all,No one ever reported mine and I know a few others that have had trophies glitch and pop so don't fret.

Thanks for the reassurance, I freaked out a little when I saw it pop. I’m very OCD when it comes to this stuff, and I’ve seen just how hard everybody here comes down on weird timestamps (mostly, to be fair, they are dealing with cheaters when they do). Now I think the 10% missions complete trophy also glitched on me, it never popped. (Unless I’m understanding the requirements incorrectly?) I’ve completed 13/100 missions (which is definitely 13%, thanks to 3rd grade math), which is well over 10%.

i wouldn't worry too much about it. especially if more people encounter it it's more of a beneficial glitch than a bad glitch. i was playing just cause 3 and my "hearts of stone" trophy didn't pop. i didn't progress through the main questline and did the whole island while the FOW was in play back then i couldn't figure why but that may of had something to do with it (had to complete it a second time) finished the main quest line up to disabling the FOW and it popped normally when i liberated the provinces again.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 1