[Solved] Special Weapon Gummi Mission?

Pokedude97

So i'm only missing one last Gummi mission for 100% Gummi, and it's for collecting special weapons. Anybody have any idea where to farm these and how many I need? I'm guessing asteroids or heartless battles but I have no idea, tbh.

S6BlLQ0.jpg

Edited by Pokedude97

You can check which battles you've done and the rank from them, some A rank fights (I think mostly the more... boss like ones, only give you special weapons, but I could be wrong).  So maybe it's from one of those fights where you're missing them? Or maybe buying them from the shop counts? Just throwing it out there as I've still got to do more on my list myself with the gummi stuff xD

8 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

You can check which battles you've done and the rank from them, some A rank fights (I think mostly the more... boss like ones, only give you special weapons, but I could be wrong).  So maybe it's from one of those fights where you're missing them? Or maybe buying them from the shop counts? Just throwing it out there as I've still got to do more on my list myself with the gummi stuff xD

I've got A in every heartless battle, but I didn't try buying the special weapons from the store. I'll test :o

Edit: Hey it worked, thanks! It turns out that Special Weapons are actually the things you equip when you launch your ship, like the Repair Kit, Force Field, etc. I bought the Decoy Duckies ability from the store and it bumped me up to the 13 required for the mission to complete. Now at 100% Gummi!

Edited by Pokedude97

2 hours ago, Pokedude97 said:

I've got A in every heartless battle, but I didn't try buying the special weapons from the store. I'll test :o

Edit: Hey it worked, thanks! It turns out that Special Weapons are actually the things you equip when you launch your ship, like the Repair Kit, Force Field, etc. I bought the Decoy Duckies ability from the store and it bumped me up to the 13 required for the mission to complete. Now at 100% Gummi!

No problem, wasn't sure about the shop, as I've seen stuff in there, but haven't bought things yet, but hey, glad it worked out for you in the end, especially if you had tried all other options :)