The Blakk Vulture

Platinum Walkthrough & Trophy Guide

10 posts in this topic

This platinum walkthrough will help you through all 36 levels in the game, and all miscellaneous trophies in about 1 hour. :) 

 

1f3c6.png Trophy Timestamps 1f3c6.png

 

Introduction: 0:06

Level 1: 0:32 - First Step Trophy 1f3c6.png

Replay Level 1 for One More Time Trophy 1f3c6.png

Level 2: 1:34

Level 3: 2:20

Level 4: 3:24

Level 5: 3:59

Level 6: 4:37 - Sixth Level Trophy 1f3c6.png

Level 7: 5:17

Level 8: 5:57

Level 9: 6:54

Level 10: 7:35

Level 11: 8:25

Level 12: 8:50

Level 13: 9:34 - Mittelspiel Trophy 1f3c6.png

Level 14: 10:40

Level 15: 12:02 - For Short Circuit Trophy 1f3c6.png - For Level 15 - 12:43

Level 16: 13:15

Level 17: 13:50

Level 18: 15:30 - Half Levels Trophy 1f3c6.png

Level 19: 17:08 - Turn On/Off Trophy 1f3c6.png (Miscellaneous trophy for using switches 100 times unlocked for me here but this may vary for you too in terms of when it pops) - It Was Hard Trophy 1f3c6.png (Miscellaneous trophy for spending 3 minutes in one level unlocked for me here but this may vary for you too in terms of when it pops as you can do this trophy in any level)

Level 20: 20:39

Level 21: 21:10

Level 22: 22:43

Level 23: 24:33

Level 24: 27:06

Level 25: 28:48 - Endspiel Trophy 1f3c6.png

Level 26: 29:17

Level 27: 30:44 - For I Have Tried Trophy 1f3c6.png (Miscellaneous trophy for choosing to skip a level) - Reload Level 27 - 31:20

Level 28: 31:56

Level 29: 32:48

Level 30: 34:34 - Thirty Levels Trophy 1f3c6.png

Level 31: 35:34

Level 32: 36:00

Level 33: 38:26

Level 34: 40:37

Level 35: 41:24

Level 36: 42:43 - All Levels Trophy 1f3c6.png, Last Step Trophy 1f3c6.png & Platinum Hacker Trophy 1f3c6.png

 

Enjoy your new fast and stackable platinum! 1f3c6.png :) 

 

 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, BlakkVulture2K16 said:

This platinum walkthrough will help you through all 36 levels in the game, and all miscellaneous trophies in about 1 hour. :) 

 

1f3c6.png Trophy Timestamps 1f3c6.png

 

Introduction: 0:06

Level 1: 0:32 - First Step Trophy 1f3c6.png

Replay Level 1 for One More Time Trophy 1f3c6.png

Level 2: 1:34

Level 3: 2:20

Level 4: 3:24

Level 5: 3:59

Level 6: 4:37 - Sixth Level Trophy 1f3c6.png

Level 7: 5:17

Level 8: 5:57

Level 9: 6:54

Level 10: 7:35

Level 11: 8:25

Level 12: 8:50

Level 13: 9:34 - Mittelspiel Trophy 1f3c6.png

Level 14: 10:40

Level 15: 12:02 - For Short Circuit Trophy 1f3c6.png - For Level 15 - 12:43

Level 16: 13:15

Level 17: 13:50

Level 18: 15:30 - Half Levels Trophy 1f3c6.png

Level 19: 17:08 - Turn On/Off Trophy 1f3c6.png (Miscellaneous trophy for using switches 100 times unlocked for me here but this may vary for you too in terms of when it pops) - It Was Hard Trophy 1f3c6.png (Miscellaneous trophy for spending 3 minutes in one level unlocked for me here but this may vary for you too in terms of when it pops as you can do this trophy in any level)

Level 20: 20:39

Level 21: 21:10

Level 22: 22:43

Level 23: 24:33

Level 24: 27:06

Level 25: 28:48 - Endspiel Trophy 1f3c6.png

Level 26: 29:17

Level 27: 30:44 - For I Have Tried Trophy 1f3c6.png (Miscellaneous trophy for choosing to skip a level) - Reload Level 27 - 31:20

Level 28: 31:56

Level 29: 32:48

Level 30: 34:34 - Thirty Levels Trophy 1f3c6.png

Level 31: 35:34

Level 32: 36:00

Level 33: 38:26

Level 34: 40:37

Level 35: 41:24

Level 36: 42:43 - All Levels Trophy 1f3c6.png, Last Step Trophy 1f3c6.png & Platinum Hacker Trophy 1f3c6.png

 

Enjoy your new fast and stackable platinum! 1f3c6.png :) 

 

 

Thank you!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thanks ! Will definitely buy it but when ? that's a good question :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

Thank you!

 

You're welcome as always 

 

2 minutes ago, Kale said:

thanks ! Will definitely buy it but when ? that's a good question :)

 

Apparently the EU version was supposed to be out 6th originally and then PS Blog said 8th and now Sony are saying 14th. The NA version is already out though. I know it isn't the 8th now as it's the 8th in Australia and I checked there xD  

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BlakkVulture2K16 said:

 

You're welcome as always 

 

 

Apparently the EU version was supposed to be out 6th originally and then PS Blog said 8th and now Sony are saying 14th. The NA version is already out though. I know it isn't the 8th now as it's the 8th in Australia and I checked there xD  

Lol it's fine, Like i said i don't know when I buy it :) i think i can wait, i have a few other games i'd like to play first anyway :D

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kale said:

Lol it's fine, Like i said i don't know when I buy it :) i think i can wait, i have a few other games i'd like to play first anyway :D

 

 

I think we all have games we wanna play first xD I know I do anyway :P 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I noticed at level 3 you need to listen to voice to crack the code? I'm deaf and I hope all I do is copy the guide video and don't need to hear the voice?! 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Richtoon said:

I noticed at level 3 you need to listen to voice to crack the code? I'm deaf and I hope all I do is copy the guide video and don't need to hear the voice?! 

 

The video guide I created will show you the correct answer anyway, so from top to bottom, you'll want to make sure the sliders are marked as 8, 2 & 5.

 

Yellow - 8

Red - 2

Blue - 5

 

That's all you'll need to know for that level. :) 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, BlakkVulture2K16 said:

 

The video guide I created will show you the correct answer anyway, so from top to bottom, you'll want to make sure the sliders are marked as 8, 2 & 5.

 

Yellow - 8

Red - 2

Blue - 5

 

That's all you'll need to know for that level. :) 

Awesome! Thank you very much

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Richtoon said:

Awesome! Thank you very much

 

You're welcome :)

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now