In The Money Trophy

El-Sublime-

i've noticed that hackers on any ps3 cod can pop all of your trophies only playing online, so my question is:

-Can this be boosted?

-Is there a chance to get hacked?

-Does the hacker pop DLC trophies too?

I always do the online stuff before anything, so i'm interested on doing this first. Also, i don't have DLC so if i have all platinum trophies except this, and the hacker screws me, i will not have to worry about DLC trophies.

Edited by AN0n1m8

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 21.10.2019 at 11:03 AM, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

Yeah no one is online in this match lol so it can be boosted in a private match?

You can’t play these wager games in private matches, only public.

Choose 'Ante Up‘ and select 'Gun Game‘. It seems nowadays this is the most played mode of wager matches with 3000+ online players (according to the in-game info bar, shown on the bottom left corner of the screen), probably the only mode where you find players.

Set your search preferences to 'default‘ or at least to 'locale' (not 'locale only'), then you have the best chances to find players.

A little patience is necessary though, can take some minutes.

when you are put into empty lobbies, back out and search again. repeat this until you find players.

You can also use a 2nd controller and play split-screen if you fall short on players. You actually only need 3 ppl with 2 controllers online to start a match.

But your 2nd 'player’ also needs points to be able to play wager games. So before that, just play a round of team deathmatch split-screen, and make some kills with your second controller.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 23/10/2019 at 3:14 PM, rogero_86 said:

You can’t play these wager games in private matches, only public.

Choose 'Ante Up‘ and select 'Gun Game‘. It seems nowadays this is the most played mode of wager matches with 3000+ online players (according to the in-game info bar, shown on the bottom left corner of the screen), probably the only mode where you find players.

Set your search preferences to 'default‘ or at least to 'locale' (not 'locale only'), then you have the best chances to find players.

A little patience is necessary though, can take some minutes.

when you are put into empty lobbies, back out and search again. repeat this until you find players.

You can also use a 2nd controller and play split-screen if you fall short on players. You actually only need 3 ppl with 2 controllers online to start a match.

But your 2nd 'player’ also needs points to be able to play wager games. So before that, just play a round of team deathmatch split-screen, and make some kills with your second controller.

Alright thank you, going to try it these days