Playability

6 hours ago, Oisterboy said:

How hard are these trophies for someone who really sucks at shmups? Can someone explain what each one requires? No guides anywhere. 

I thought it was even easier than Ghost Blade, Caladrius, Under Defeat & the M2 shot triggers stuff. It's around that sort of 'very doable' level. The 1cc can be done on the easiest difficulty with max lives & bombs. The bullets come low & slow. It's a 90s shooter so it's not a danmaku. I don't know about the sucks at shooting thing, that's pretty relative, with these sorts of games you just have to play them & you'll get better over time. This one has some pretty amusing stuff to look at along the way & the gameplay is nice & smooth.

I did make a trophy guide for this game, it's in pdf format & I've got it uploaded on my mediafire account. I'd have to edit the language to publish it on a site so I'm not fussed on doing that but I can PM a link on request.

On 2/8/2019 at 4:33 AM, readytofuky said:

I thought it was even easier than Ghost Blade, Caladrius, Under Defeat & the M2 shot triggers stuff. It's around that sort of 'very doable' level. The 1cc can be done on the easiest difficulty with max lives & bombs. The bullets come low & slow. It's a 90s shooter so it's not a danmaku. I don't know about the sucks at shooting thing, that's pretty relative, with these sorts of games you just have to play them & you'll get better over time. This one has some pretty amusing stuff to look at along the way & the gameplay is nice & smooth.

I did make a trophy guide for this game, it's in pdf format & I've got it uploaded on my mediafire account. I'd have to edit the language to publish it on a site so I'm not fussed on doing that but I can PM a link on request.

Thank you very much for the reply! I actually did find a guide that Google somehow failed to turn up. I got the physical edition from LRG so I guess in 6 months I'll be able to give it a play! Haha. 

Thank you! 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/02/2019 at 0:02 PM, Oisterboy said:

Thank you very much for the reply! I actually did find a guide that Google somehow failed to turn up. I got the physical edition from LRG so I guess in 6 months I'll be able to give it a play! Haha. 

Thank you! 

No worries :) 

IIRC when I did it I had to have a good old search in Japanese & found a shmup fanatic blog that had some good info there. I skipped the LRG one because I have the Japanese physical version, but over the last few months I got a large volume of packages & it was all stuff from LRG from 2-6 months prior so I know exactly what you're talking about there lol.

• Like 1