Wishing episode 4 was a bit longer.

Gumby114

4 hours ago, Whitedragonnw said:

Agreed. To be fair there was that LONG history segment, taking up most of the show. However it would have been nice to do both Clarkson and Abbie, not just Clarkson.

They also could have put James may’s drive in the alpine in which was featured in the actual episode

• Like 2

Yeah I was thinking: Where is James May in this Episode? Only Clarkson and Hammond? Because Actually I was playing the Game Before watching the show.

Well then I found out they cut out the hole Alpine stuff which is strange... Because in Episode 1 of Season 3 (I think) You had a replay of a previous Episode with a kinda same car and then there was a Prototype Car wrapped in some kinda Foil. Well Personally I hope if the Game is finished it's kinda OK.

• Like 1

I use the game to watch the show. Unfortunately I cannot afford all of the different subscription services you need here in Aus. Between Stan, Netflix, Foxtel, Crunchyroll and Amazon I just can't justify spending 100+ dollars each month. It's a real shame because so far the game has covered the episodes quite well.