Pranks Alot - Use Lead Balloon 50 time.

SurpriseKielbasa

It looks like it can be earned now. 

Does anyone have a quick way to get this?

Do we have to be in the lead to get it?

EDIT

Can confirm it can be triggered while leading

Easy way is to have 4 controllers, start plit screen game with 4 players. Get a lead and keep going over the same balloon to get the Lead Baloon gadget

Edited by Sniper123456789

2 hours ago, Sniper123456789 said:

It looks like it can be earned now. 

Does anyone have a quick way to get this?

Do we have to be in the lead to get it?

EDIT

Can confirm it can be triggered while leading

Easy way is to have 4 controllers, start plit screen game with 4 players. Get a lead and keep going over the same balloon to get the Lead Baloon gadget

Does it work with 2 controller and the „No Ai“ setting? Or do you need 4 cars on the track?

4 hours ago, Kai_armour95 said:

how did u do this if u dont mind me asking

The last setting in splittscreen mode, where you can set the car-class for the AI. There is an option called "No AI", choose it and start a race and you will be all by yourself on the track.

By the way: did they remove the "Holiday" gadget which got introduced in the last patch? Won't get it anymore...

6 minutes ago, RLGN said:

The last setting in splittscreen mode, where you can set the car-class for the AI. There is an option called "No AI", choose it and start a race and you will be all by yourself on the track.

By the way: did they remove the "Holiday" gadget which got introduced in the last patch? Won't get it anymore...

I am pretty sure they removed the Holiday Road gadget. I didn't get a single one while going for the 50 Lead Balloons trophy. Glad I got the Holiday Road one done last week now. 

19 hours ago, lordzeze said:

I am pretty sure they removed the Holiday Road gadget. I didn't get a single one while going for the 50 Lead Balloons trophy. Glad I got the Holiday Road one done last week now. 

Holiday Road you need to be behind other driver. I had few pop this morning when was messing around with brother. Never got any when leading only when was loosing