Is this a good roadmap?

Maahniac

I did not follow the trophy guide from the start, so I can't really start doing so now, as some of the steps I've taken would be overlapping it. Yeah, it's a bit of a mess. So I need help to determine what I should do now.

Okay, so I've cleared scenario A with both Leon and Claire now. I have all the combat-related trophies, both of the "beat the boss quickly"-trophies, Minimalist and Frugalist. I also have all Mr. Racoons (14/15) and all files (52/58) until now.

What I still need is:
S rank trophies for both Leon and Claire

Hardcore trophies for both Leon and Claire

True Ending

Complete in fewer than 14.000 steps

All Mr. Racoons

All Files
Ada section with EMF-thing only

Sherry section in 60 seconds
4th Survivor

I'm planning on doing the following, but I'd like to hear from people who know the game by heart, if this is a bad plan - and if so, what I should do instead:

Completing scenario A (not B ) AGAIN with Leon and Claire for the S rank trophies. I know scenario A pretty well now for a speedrun. The thought of doing a speedrun on scenario B, without knowing it, frightens me a bit. The problem is, I will not be able to shoot the final Mr. Racoon, as it doesn't appear until scenario B. This means I won't have the indestructable combat knife. Is this a big issue?

This playthrough would net me the S rank trophies, 14.000 steps, True Ending, and Ada and Sherry exclusive trophies.

Thanks in advance guys!

Edited by Maahniac

I would suggest to do the hardcore S+ rank to get infinite rocket launcher or mini gun. That way you can get the S rank and hardcore trophies and possibly 14k steps+ Ada/Sherry segment in one go.

After getting the infinite guns, the rest will be piece of cake.

There are lots of guides out there, text or video. 

I did it with Leon on A scenario in about 1h59min. It was far for perfect run. Did lots of mistakes, but I managed.

2 hours ago, Maahniac said:

I did not follow the trophy guide from the start, so I can't really start doing so now, as some of the steps I've taken would be overlapping it. Yeah, it's a bit of a mess. So I need help to determine what I should do now.

Okay, so I've cleared scenario A with both Leon and Claire now. I have all the combat-related trophies, both of the "beat the boss quickly"-trophies, Minimalist and Frugalist. I also have all Mr. Racoons (14/15) and all files (52/58) until now.

What I still need is:
S rank trophies for both Leon and Claire

Hardcore trophies for both Leon and Claire

True Ending

Complete in fewer than 14.000 steps

All Mr. Racoons

All Files
Ada section with EMF-thing only

Sherry section in 60 seconds
4th Survivor

I'm planning on doing the following, but I'd like to hear from people who know the game by heart, if this is a bad plan - and if so, what I should do instead:

Completing scenario A (not B ) AGAIN with Leon and Claire for the S rank trophies. I know scenario A pretty well now for a speedrun. The thought of doing a speedrun on scenario B, without knowing it, frightens me a bit. The problem is, I will not be able to shoot the final Mr. Racoon, as it doesn't appear until scenario B. This means I won't have the indestructable combat knife. Is this a big issue?

This playthrough would net me the S rank trophies, 14.000 steps, True Ending, and Ada and Sherry exclusive trophies.

Thanks in advance guys!

Leon B for me was by far the hardest of all of the playthroughs even with memorizing it. I managed S+ Rank last night and it was a pain in the ass. :)

Infinite Combat Knife isn't essential at all imo, I thought it would be on my Leon B playthrough and ended up accidentally countering with it and losing it. But tbh I never noticed it impeding my run with it gone at all after that, it's doable with trial and error. I'm currently going for my Claire B S+ and haven't bothered taking the knife out of my item box. It just takes up precious inventory space.

Edited by Crispy_Oglop