PSN E3 Sale - US

Bullstomp

my backlog is deep enough, I'll wait till these games are either free on plus, or get goty editions that are around $20-$30.  The ones I want are Far Cry 3 and Metal Gear Rising. It's funny, I'm surprised more publishers with games with $30 dlc dont offer their games up to plus for free more often.  There are a lot of games out there I won't buy but If I play and like the experience, I'm more apt to buy dlc.  I can promise I'd buy all far cry 3 dlc, and all revengance dlc if they were free.

That said, Tomb Raider is Def worth 20 bucks but MP is so terrible.  If you're looking for trophies it may not be that great.  If they had just made this game a single player experience and extended the story length it would be in my top 3 so far this year.

Edited by dodgedoors

Unfortunately no one is responding to blog posts because they're so busy with e3.  I really wish the ps blog would hire someone who was just there to answer questions at times like these.  I would say yes as well because it has been cross buy since it came out. 

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/playstationplus/cid=STORE-MSF77008-PLAYSTATIONPLUS

Check out the games available during this weeks sale! I'm considering getting the Tomb Raider bundle for $20, do you guys think its worth it?

Btw, X Com for free is a no brainer, that game is AWESOME!!!.

Care to guess what the EU store got as an E3 Sale? Well we got....wait for it.......

Absolutely nothing <_<  !

Edited by Dragon-Archon

I'm trying to decide if I should pick up PSAS for $14. It's a great price, but I have a feeling it will be a plus game in the future. I'm also considering Sound Shapes. 

Anyone know if Sound Shapes is still cross-buy with the sale price? I'd assume it is but I want to make sure.

Thanks,

Parker

I just checked the online store, and it says that it is cross-buy. I may just pick it up now. 

Does anyone know if the trophies for this have to be earned on both systems, or do they unlock when you use cross save like in Sly 4?

• Like 1

I'm trying to decide if I should pick up PSAS for $14. It's a great price, but I have a feeling it will be a plus game in the future. I'm also considering Sound Shapes. 

I just checked the online store, and it says that it is cross-buy. I may just pick it up now. 

Does anyone know if the trophies for this have to be earned on both systems, or do they unlock when you use cross save like in Sly 4?

They unlock when you use cross-save. 

Parker

• Like 1

Thanks Parker. I just bought the PS3 version on the online store, and the Vita version is also in my download list, so I can confirm the cross-buy with the sale price.

Awesome, thank you. Once my kiddo is done with my Vita or my wife gets off Netflix I'll be adding this one to my collection too. 

Parker

They do not unlock via cross save, at least not for me.  I have my vita plat but not my ps3.  I am only 27 percent with my ps3.  This does not have a cross save as far as I have been made aware, unless they patched that since I stopped playing.

Dang, that sucks. You Euros need to make sure Sony knows you aren't happy about that :(

Oh wait, about an hour and a half after posting my first reply, I got an update from the PSN saying the E3 sale has begun :lol:. I wonder if it has anything to do with my post :hmm:?

Anyway, here's the link:https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/nl-nl/e3-uitverkoop/cid=STORE-MSF75508-E3_SALE_CH

• Like 1

Oh wait, about an hour and a half after posting my first reply, I got an update from the PSN saying the E3 sale has begun :lol:. I wonder if it has anything to do with my post :hmm:?

Anyway, here's the link:https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/nl-nl/e3-uitverkoop/cid=STORE-MSF75508-E3_SALE_CH

I like that they took care of you all! Personally, I like our selection better but how did you all get two pages of sale games????:P

I like that they took care of you all! Personally, I like our selection better but how did you all get two pages of sale games???? :P

Sony offers DLC and a combination of games. Infamous 1, 2 and Festival of Blood are listed separately and as an combo package. Same for Killzone and Batman. There's even a combo of Infamous FoB and Killzone :huh:

Gunna trade in a bunch on games tommorow and depending on how much they give me for them all i'll be buying a $50 PSN card if it is mostly paid off and i plan to get the Tomb Raider Bundle and Disney's Epic Mickey 2. If they only give me enough for the $20 card then i'll just be getting the Tomb Raider Bundle. It made me so happy to see Xcom being given away for free since I told myself as soon as the price drops i will buy it but now it is free. Getting Xcom for free really made my night