MubbashirMania

Fully kitted trophy?

19 posts in this topic

How to obtain the fully kitted trophy??

Recently I got peacemaker shotgun and equipped all 3 attachment but the trophy didn't pop for me...

Is the trophy glitched...

If not then how to obtain it....

You need to equip every attachment slot on a weapon with gold rarity attachments.

5 minutes ago, MubbashirMania said:

How to obtain the fully kitted trophy??

Recently I got peacemaker shotgun and equipped all 3 attachment but the trophy didn't pop for me...

Is the trophy glitched...

If not then how to obtain it....

You need a gun with golden rarity and golden attachments. Most golden guns come with golden attachments from the start. Completely random. 

3 minutes ago, OBSTINATIO said:

You need a gun with golden rarity and golden attachments. Most golden guns come with golden attachments from the start. Completely random.

Where to find gun with golden rarity...

Can it be found normally throughout the map or in hotzone and supply drop

6 minutes ago, MubbashirMania said:

I found one right at the start of a match, can be found anywhere though. The golden guns from the supply drop don't work I think, but I'm not 100% sure. 

Yeah, the golden weapons are easier to find in the hot zone because that's where the best loot is. You just have to be both lucky and quick because in my experience you'll always get at least 3-4 squads drop there. You can pick up a gold weapon elsewhere as I've picked them up in the hot zone, dropping onto the supply drop ship at the start of the match and even with Lifeline's Ultimate. Although, with Lifeline's Ult, I have noticed that the deeper you get into a match the better loot her Ult brings down so if you can get to the final 3-4 squads and call in her Care Package you may get a gold weapon. I got the Gold Mastiff Shotgun this way.

I got super lucky and actually found a gold weapon on someone's Death Stash.. I just looted it up, trophy popped.. then I dropped it and my team mate picked it up and trophy popped for him also. 

My understanding is there is exactly one "Fully Kitted" weapon per round. It's somewhere in the blue light beam visible on the map when you're in the dropship. Whether equipping a golden gun with golden mods piece-by-piece will pop the trophy, I have no idea.

I pulled a fully kitted eva 8 out of a supply drop 3/4 the way through the match. Open every one you see,

On ‎2‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 7:56 AM, MubbashirMania said:

When landing there will be a blue area on the map,  there is always one in that area.

It's easier to get the trophy with golden body armor and golden helmet. You just need to get lucky. I got one from a supply ship and then found one in a building. You can also find one of these armor and kill another guy for it. 

You can also give the trophy to your friends I believe by switching gears. I didn't do that but I believe you can drop your armor too if you wanted. 

Edit: Oh, I miss read the topic. For that trophy, you need to find a Legendary weapon with all Legendaries on it. You will get lucky or kill someone who has it. You can even drop it for a friend to unlock the trophy. 

Edited by Leo_the_Lion25

I found one in those little robot dudes that are loot boxes outside matches. So keep an ear for them.

1 hour ago, mako-heart said:

I found one in those little robot dudes that are loot boxes outside matches. So keep an ear for them.

Yep, a guy from my squad found a fully kitted Peacekeeper and then dropped it for all of us to pop the trophy.

On 2/8/2019 at 10:03 PM, rdhight said:

My understanding is there is exactly one "Fully Kitted" weapon per round. It's somewhere in the blue light beam visible on the map when you're in the dropship. Whether equipping a golden gun with golden mods piece-by-piece will pop the trophy, I have no idea.

There's definitely more than one per game, I know as I have personally had two equipped myself

17 hours ago, HusKyCode said:

Yep, a guy from my squad found a fully kitted Peacekeeper and then dropped it for all of us to pop the trophy.

I died like a bitch right away, but I'm sure the squad that killed me was excited lmao

I GOT THE GOLDEN SNIPER CALLED KRAOBER FROM A DROP BUT THE TROPHY DIDNT POP

Posted (edited)

That's because Kraber and Mastiff weapons do not pop this trophy. These 2 are special weapons. You need to find a fully kitted Wingman, R-301, Havoc, Peacekeeper or Prowler.

Edited by HusKyCode

On 3/1/2019 at 10:34 PM, shlomaniac said:

I GOT THE GOLDEN SNIPER CALLED KRAOBER FROM A DROP BUT THE TROPHY DIDNT POP

The Kraober and Mastiff don't have attachments. That's why.

If you obtain the other trophies, I almost guarantee you will gather this one in the process.