Realm royale glitch trophies problem if you meet the requirements and trophies not unlocking

CloudXvitaHD

I know the trophies are glitch because I have meet the requirements to unlock the trophies: 20-pieces, Realm royalty, knife edge death match, jack of all trades, decimation, and absolute unit and the trophies didn't pop.

I'm worried that once they fix the bugs, the trophies are going to start auto unlocking. I don't know if this is going to happen, because the information is in the servers. For example I already have four crowns in squad mode and two crowns in solo, meaning that the information is there. 

Is this normal? or is just the game broken as of now?

Edited by CloudXvitaHD

It seems trophies don't auto pop. I just got 20-pieces and knife edge death match by doing them again and meeting the requirements. At least as of now the other trophies didn't pop, but I haven't win a match so the possibility for the other ones to auto pop is still there.

Edited by CloudXvitaHD

Too summarize trophies don't auto-pop, unless you played in the 'Close Beta'.

You'll need to do as specified to earn the trophies you want. You must win now if you want Realm Royalty.

It's not known if the wins before the current patch count towards, Jack of All Trades and Royal Master.

Edited by Hedgito

Just want to confirm that the 10 wins trophy is counting your previous wins.

Had won 8 matches before that patch broke the game, so I stopped playing. Won one match and the trophy unlocked for me.

The trophy actually came to me after just 9 wins I think, which is kinda weird, but I'm not complaining.

And with that, I got the platinum

Can confirm that Jack Of All Trades did not unlock for me after getting my first win after the patch (before the patch I had gotten a win with all 4 classes), so looks as though we'll have to do all wins again unfortunately. 

Hoping though that my 4 wins will indeed still count towards my 10 win trophy like DesmaBR has said above.