Errors

HansReaver

Anybody else getting loads of errors and connection issues?

Not had a problem with other games for connection, but this game, was kicked out of three games due "out of sync with server" errors, kicked out of the application due to an error 4 times. I quite like the game but this is just completely ridiculous 

Been having the same issues, but I play on PC.  The game exploded in terms of popularity, which they probably didn't expect. So hopefully they'll have some patches coming out soon enough. What an addictive and awesome game. I just can't stop playing it!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, SinisterPledge said:

Been having the same issues, but I play on PC.  The game exploded in terms of popularity, which they probably didn't expect. So hopefully they'll have some patches coming out soon enough. What an addictive and awesome game. I just can't stop playing it!

Yeah was thinking the same thing. The main reason i got some of the errors i seem to have fixed, since having the "Convert Incomming Voice to Chat Text" causes a lot of my errors as well, but once i turned it off, only got 1 error where it froze my ps4

19 hours ago, XypherVG said:

Game freeze sucks especially when you're on a good roll

Totally agree. Hell, had a few games last night, struggled to finish a single game.

2 froze when only 2 squads left, 2 kicked me out due to "out of sync with server"

On 26/02/2019 at 11:28 AM, Kirijama said:

If you are getting a lot of crashes check to see if you have speech to text activated in options.  I was getting a ton of crashes but since changing this option to off i haven't had any crashes at all.

Already turned it off, still getting freezes and some other errors.