"Three ways of being a hero" trophy still glitched after 6 playthroughs

Neliel999

The last thread about this game was about a year ago, so I don't know if there are some people still interested in it, but I have encoutered the glitch where the gold trophy for finishing the game with the 3 characters doesn't pop. As the guide in this site has said, I waited until I finished my 3 nightmare playthroughs of the 3 EX characters to see if it would pop, with no success. I re-did the final bosses for the Yunica and Hugo 2 times each, so I don't really know what is the problem. It's basically the last trophy (besides the max level one) I need for the platinum. I'd really appreciate it if someone could lend a hand in understanding this situation.

• 5 months later...

I see you got your Plat. congratulation.

I just finished the 1st (normal) run with Yunica and the (Hardly a Fight) trophy didn't pop up ?

Did that happened to you?

I'm going to reload my last save and beat the final boss again and see if it's going to pop up for me.  It didn't work.... ?

I just noticed that the very easy difficulty trophy is @ 2.5% rarity while the easy diff. trophy is @  26.6%... Seems it's glitched for a lot of people.

I'll try beating the final boss once more and I hope it'll pop up. 

Haha I just read that you have to unlock (very easy) mode xD I thought this mode is unlocked by default because it's...... VERY EASY! :P 

Edited by KaisarXI

• 7 months later...

Im also recently playing this and this trophy also glitches me on the ps4 version. How did you managed to unlock it? Can you give me a solution on this or turnaround? Already played and defeated bosses again with Yunica, Hugo and Toal by repeating the final bosses of their own over and over and it still popping up for some reason. Doing this on normal difficulty

Edited by cashalou

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/24/2020 at 11:34 AM, cashalou said:

Im also recently playing this and this trophy also glitches me on the ps4 version. How did you managed to unlock it? Can you give me a solution on this or turnaround? Already played and defeated bosses again with Yunica, Hugo and Toal by repeating the final bosses of their own over and over and it still popping up for some reason. Doing this on normal difficulty

It's been a long time since I've platinumed the game, but I think it had glitched for me because I didn't finish the 3 stories in the same difficulty. I had finished Yunica and Hugo in Normal, then Toal in Hard. So my suggestion would be to replay any of the other stories in the same difficulty as the first one and then hope it actually unlocks it. I'm not sure only replaying the boss will help as it didn't for me. Hope this helps !

Im also keeping a save for each character just in case while playing on same difficulty (normal)

Edit: Mine also glitched, finished 3 characters on Normal and got nothing

but reloading one of the saves fixed it.

Edited by Nelson_Otaku

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I beat the game on Normal with Yunica, then Hugo (without dying, yet True heroes never die didn't pop), then Toal (died only during the final boss, but Three ways of being a hero didn't pop). I loaded up my save with Toal, beat the final boss again, and got two trophies: the one for not dying, but also the one for beating the game on Very Easy. I loaded up my Hugo save and beat the final boss again. That did the trick.

Just seems really buggy. I recommend keeping a save before the final boss with every character.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

This trophy didn't pop for me either. Re-did the final boss with Toal and "Hardly a Fight" popped but not Three Ways. Beat the final boss again with Yunica and Hugo and still nothing. I just give up at this point, probably wasn't going to plat the game anyway, but this just killed my motivation stone dead. Pity it's still so buggy all these years after it came to PS4. Aside from the trophy bug, it also had a few little brief hang-ups/hiccups while playing, and then it decided to randomly crash just before Toal's final boss the first time around (only time it ever crashed for me though). Hear the Vita version is/was a lot worse though.

Just recently, I got this trophy by doing only 3 playthroughs on all normal mode and made 3 separate save files.  After 3rd playthrough, of course the trophy didn't pop up. I reload the save for the final boss on Hugo and got it.  I just realized how dreadful this game is because of frequent glitches and crashes.  Already, I'm annoyed that I just did 6 arena matches on nightmare (Toel Normal) for Arena Master trophy and nothing popped up out.  

Edited by acidkai_ak