I think Bend Studios gave us a HINT!

lDustee

So yesterday I was listening to Podcast Beyond with Shuhei and the crew ask them "What is bend studios is doing" and he said they are working on something but he couldn't say. 

Now I remember about the Hidden Treasure which was also a trophy and that was a precursor egg remember.So maybe they working on a jak and daxter game but I'm just saying is very suspicious I'm could be wrong but I hope I'm right.

So yesterday I was listening to Podcast Beyond with Shuhei and the crew ask them "What is bend studios is doing" and he said they are working on something but he couldn't say. 

Now I remember about the Hidden Treasure which was also a trophy and that was a precursor egg remember.So maybe they working on a jak and daxter game but I'm just saying is very suspicious I'm could be wrong but I hope I'm right.

There is a hidden precursor orb in every Uncharted game that is rewarded with a trophy when you find it. So that means nothing. But, I do hope for a new Jak & Daxter game.

• Like 3

There is a hidden precursor orb in every Uncharted game that is rewarded with a trophy when you find it. So that means nothing. But, I do hope for a new Jak & Daxter game.

Really? I only played Uncharted 2 so that's why I thought it was a hint but I don't remember getting the precursor egg in Unchaterd 2 it was a long time a go  but now I'm gonna play Uncharted 3 since it's and check that out

Edited by XAnimeX

Really? I only played Uncharted 2 so that's why I thought it was a hint but I don't remember getting the precursor egg in Unchaterd 2 it was a long time a go  but now I'm gonna play Uncharted 3 since it's and check that out

Yes there is a precursor orb in the 4 uncharted games each with a corresponding trophy that unlocks when you collect it

8Sd8d3fb.png2S88c4b5.png13S252798.png15Sf33918.png

I'm not sure if Fight for Fortune has a Precursor orb since I've never played it

Edited by A-Brawl3r

Yes there is a precursor orb in the 4 uncharted games each with a corresponding trophy that unlocks when you collect it

8Sd8d3fb.png2S88c4b5.png13S252798.png15Sf33918.png

I'm not sure if Fight for Fortune has a Precursor orb since I've never played it

I would be suprised if it didn't had one

Edited by Dragon-Archon

• 6 months later...

If it is a Jak game hopefully it is like the first one and not 2 and 3. 3 wasn't bad but it is a long way off from how good the first one was.

Couldn't be any more Incorrect, 2 & 3 were the best ones out of the 3, so a new Jak game should be like the better ones and honestly I don't know why people still want a new Jak game, the series ended with 3 games, and is pretty much dead at this point, can anybody accept this? I definitely can

Edited by DarkHpokinsn

Couldn't be any more Incorrect, 2 & 3 were the best ones out of the 3, so a new Jak game should be like the better ones and honestly I don't know why people still want a new Jak game, the series ended with 3 games, and is pretty much dead at this point, can anybody accept this? I definitely can

Well way to back up your argument with facts.

The first one was a fun light hearted 3d platformers with very tight controls, good level design and an interesting plot.

2 had 1 huge boring overworld that offered nothing except a way to pad out game time as you zoomed around its copy and pasted corridors as people shot at you every fight seconds. There were no check-points which adds a bullshit difficulty curve, the driving (which you had to do a lot of) handled like a shopping cart missing a wheel, the shooting mechanics weren't even up to Ratchet 1 standards (no way to aim your gun), the story and characters were so "dark" and "angsty" you could swear My Chemical Romance did the score while watching the Crow on endless loop as they bought up all the black nail polish.

ND tried to take the game into a more "adult" focus and failed pretty hard at it. There is very little to redeem the game and when compared to its partners (Ratchet and Sly 2) it falls WAY behind in the gameplay factor.

I know a lot of people like Jak 2 but a lot of people also think 1 was the far superior game.

• Like 1

Well way to back up your argument with facts.

The first one was a fun light hearted 3d platformers with very tight controls, good level design and an interesting plot.

2 had 1 huge boring overworld that offered nothing except a way to pad out game time as you zoomed around its copy and pasted corridors as people shot at you every fight seconds. There were no check-points which adds a bullshit difficulty curve, the driving (which you had to do a lot of) handled like a shopping cart missing a wheel, the shooting mechanics weren't even up to Ratchet 1 standards (no way to aim your gun), the story and characters were so "dark" and "angsty" you could swear My Chemical Romance did the score while watching the Crow on endless loop as they bought up all the black nail polish.

ND tried to take the game into a more "adult" focus and failed pretty hard at it. There is very little to redeem the game and when compared to its partners (Ratchet and Sly 2) it falls WAY behind in the gameplay factor.

I know a lot of people like Jak 2 but a lot of people also think 1 was the far superior game.

Not only are you wrong but those people that think 1 was better are also wrong, people can't accept change, I say they did pretty well with making it more mature, I don't need to back anything up with "facts" buddy 

No-one is "wrong" when it comes to which J&D is best.... it just comes down to opinion. Personally, I loved #1, disliked #2 and liked #3.

I think it's entirely possible that a new J&D could appear... but I also wouldn't be surprised if it didn't happen.

Not only are you wrong but those people that think 1 was better are also wrong, people can't accept change, I say they did pretty well with making it more mature, I don't need to back anything up with "facts" buddy 

Opinions aren't facts. If you preferred 2 over 1, fine... but if people, like me, prefer 1, let us prefer it. It don't affect you.

No-one is "wrong" when it comes to which J&D is best.... it just comes down to opinion. Personally, I loved #1, disliked #2 and liked #3.

I think it's entirely possible that a new J&D could appear... but I also wouldn't be surprised if it didn't happen.

Opinions aren't facts. If you preferred 2 over 1, fine... but if people, like me, prefer 1, let us prefer it. It don't affect you.

Wasn't really talking to you

Oh my fucking God... not another Jak game, remember The Lost Frontier? Gosh that game was TERRIBLE. It was just like DMC2 or RE6, as a stand alone title it's fine but the title has Jak and Daxter in it and that game is NOT Jak and Daxter.

Golden Abyss was great (at some points it was better than U3...) so i'm not saying this game will suck (if it's a Jak game, that is). I just want a Jak game made by ND and ND only.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...