On Sale In EU for 9.99€ [Until 26 February]

Maxie_M0us3

Hey guys, you should get your hands on this PlayLink game, for only 9.99€! (originally costing 19.99€), only in EU region! The sale goes until 26 February.

For info, Melbits World is a local cooperative in which you and your fiends help cute creatures to reach the end of each level, by manipulating objects such as spinning platforms, bouncing pads, traps and blocks via the mobile devices.

Probably the best PlayLink title yet! Sadly, this game is cruelty very very underrated and overlooked. The :platinum: Platinum is easy and should take 10-13 hours to reach. Only two trophies will require you to have in hands 3 and 4 mobile devices, the others only need at least two. I highly recommend to experience and play through the whole game once with at least a friend or family member, it’ll make the playthrough more fun and less frustrating! You’d want to work on the “3 devices” and “4 trophies” trophies with a friend too!

After this, you’re free to do all the rest all your own with two devices. I’m working on a trophy guide, I’ll publish it soon! :)