Classically Trained not popping?

SpookyRoseWitch

1 minute ago, Siziolvec said:

the one that is track and field and like hurdles needs to be played where you do all 3 events. that's the only one i can think of.

edit: it's like a dash, hurdles, and triple jump

Definitely done all three. It's probably worth noting that I didn't get the trophy for getting a high score until I took a break from the game and came back, so roughly my 10th classic kingdom minigame.

Just now, Siziolvec said:

Did you do all three in a single match?

Also, just to make sure, did you do the second page?

Did the second page, that's the one the sports game is on. Like I said, I got the in-game notification that I got all the high scores, as well as the keyblade. I don't know that I did all three in a single match though, I could give that a shot.

2 hours ago, Gr33n_47 said:

Update: Doing all three backyard sports game modes in one session worked! For anyone seeing this in the future, make sure to do all three of them without backing out to the menu.

Thanks so much!

Did you not get the Mickey symbol thing if you did them separately? Just wondering is all, since I did most of these in one go.  I did stop after a few, then did the rest (took me about an hour), and the backyard sports was what I did in one session (well, I still had backed out of the game after one event, as I was unaware on the other two needing to be done as well).

But I still got the trophy in the end.  But if I were to guess, then yeah, if one does not get the trophy, get backyard sports done in one go because of the three different events.

I noticed that other ones like the golf one, I did 3 holes for that and it still worked, or others where I could choose the game type, that didn't seem to matter.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/9/2019 at 2:49 AM, DrakeHellsing said:

Did you not get the Mickey symbol thing if you did them separately? Just wondering is all, since I did most of these in one go.  I did stop after a few, then did the rest (took me about an hour), and the backyard sports was what I did in one session (well, I still had backed out of the game after one event, as I was unaware on the other two needing to be done as well).

But I still got the trophy in the end.  But if I were to guess, then yeah, if one does not get the trophy, get backyard sports done in one go because of the three different events.

I noticed that other ones like the golf one, I did 3 holes for that and it still worked, or others where I could choose the game type, that didn't seem to matter.

I did get the mickey symbol, and I got the in-game notification that I completed all of the minigames, and I did get the keyblade for completing all of them, but I didn't get the trophy until I did all the backyard sports games without backing out to the menu.