New Patch 9th Feb

TheBritishBaron

Hi all

Just a heads up a new patch went live today, I am unsure if it will retroactively pop trophies, as I already have most already. Although I got 1 kill and popped a 50 kill trophy.

It has not, however, popped Jack of All Trades tho (which I know I have done)

Lots of UI changes like in the forge selection, and there is now a results screen so you can see how much XP you got.

Edited by TheBritishBaron

27 minutes ago, Hedgito said:

Anyone have any idea how people are obtaining the Absolute Unit/ Decimation/ and Realm Royalty Trophies?

My only guess is that there winning in different regions.

It’s an out-pop from people that jade Closed beta access. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, McDermottx94 said:

Yup - it must be the closed beta thing then. I can't understand why it takes them so long to fix it.

I can say you why.
All developers give functions, bugfixes a priority. I think the trophies havent a high priority. So they dont fix it fast because other things have more priority. :(

1 hour ago, Pinselneo said:

I can say you why.
All developers give functions, bugfixes a priority. I think the trophies havent a high priority. So they dont fix it fast because other things have more priority. :(

I get that. I just feel like it is a bit of an insult for them to continuously say "we're investigating" when reality has it - their patches are just messing the game up further and further.

20 hours ago, Pinselneo said:

Yeah. I hate it too..

Same here. It's always the same ol' generic PR response, just like when I'm having issues with my internet and the Indian call center carries out the "suggested auctions".

6 hours ago, Pinselneo said:

where can I see the stats?:O
Edit: got it https://realmtracker.com

Yes and it's very accurate! Just have to make sure you click on the segment you play under and then need to use the dropdown to select each class individually. 

My 50 kills with mage popped at 50 kills on that website this morning. So the site is great!