Great boss title

Hey guys , i have issues with Repede title great boss. I have covered all the map in blue but i Miss a piece in the bar for 100% , i have probably less than 95% since i can’t trigger the scene with the cat in Zaphias. How the hell am i supposed to raise the bar? The map is full in blue, the Repede rival doesn’t turn the map red anymore so i’m stuck. What am i supposed to do now?

Have you triggered all the previous scenes? After starting the quest, there's a dog in Zaphias (middle area) that gives you an attachment (I don't know the percentage you need, but it's pretty early on). Then there's a cat in Dahngrest, and a dog in Aurnion. After those two scenes and once you have roughly 95%, the dog will be in Zaphias (lower area). If the cat still isn't there, you are definitely missing spots. Go down the Field list to check each area. Some areas are REALLY small and overlap with other larger areas, so it may appear blue when it actually isn't. I was missing two small areas myself before the Zaphias dog appeared.

20 hours ago, seiyuuki said:

Have you triggered all the previous scenes? After starting the quest, there's a dog in Zaphias (middle area) that gives you an attachment (I don't know the percentage you need, but it's pretty early on). Then there's a cat in Dahngrest, and a dog in Aurnion. After those two scenes and once you have roughly 95%, the dog will be in Zaphias (lower area). If the cat still isn't there, you are definitely missing spots. Go down the Field list to check each area. Some areas are REALLY small and overlap with other larger areas, so it may appear blue when it actually isn't. I was missing two small areas myself before the Zaphias dog appeared.

I have followed a guide and i have triggered all the scene, the map is completely blue, i have double checked. Where is the dog in Zaphias? Outside the inn? There is no way to change the zone in blue to red? IIRC the last time the % raised up after i have changed the Nam Cobanda isle to blue.

7 hours ago, seiyuuki said:

The dog that gives you the attachment is near the stairs leading to the top level, near the shop. The final dog is near the save point near Yuri's room.

I ve already got the attachment, I miss only the final dog. Now I'm doing all the post-game stuff then I'll try again :(

5 hours ago, UItimate_Battler said:

I ve already got the attachment, I miss only the final dog. Now I'm doing all the post-game stuff then I'll try again :(

The map can be misleading. If you miss a very small spot it can be seen covered by the surrounding area.

My way of doing it is going through the world map area list names 1 by 1(this was a pain in the japanese version). Start from the top of the list and make sure to sleep in every sub section of the map (x - north, x south, etc.).

Also, the other dog can mark while you are doing this, but I think he stops after the 50% scene. Still, until that time he could have marked one of these very small spots. You may just have to go through the whole list over again =/.

Edited by AndresLionheart