Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
savageamusement

Star Wars Battlefront PS4?!?!

9 posts in this topic

Hi all- just noticed shopto has Star Wars Battlefront for PS4 on the homepage!

Any news on this?

I was going to wait for the PS4 but this might just have the power to sway a day one purchase from me. One of my favourite last gen games finally being given another life, now just Onimusha and Freedom Fighters to announce...

All that's been shown was a really short trailer during the EA conference ;)

And here it is:

Everyone needs to keep in mind this isn't being developed by the DICE we know and love for Battlefield, this is being developed by DICE LA, formerly known as Danger Close who developed Medal of Honor: Warfighter. I'm not saying this new game will be bad but everyone is super excited that DICE is taking the helm when they really aren't. 

Parker

Ah, Star Wars Battlefront.  The game I have been waiting for for eight years.

I'm super hyped for battlefront 3 !

Everyone needs to keep in mind this isn't being developed by the DICE we know and love for Battlefield, this is being developed by DICE LA, formerly known as Danger Close who developed Medal of Honor: Warfighter. I'm not saying this new game will be bad but everyone is super excited that DICE is taking the helm when they really aren't. 

Parker

truth! If they do mess it up. people are gunna be maaaaaaad

I would like to see Battlefront III. Battlefront II was one of my most favorite game on the PS2, I might have spent 1000+ hours playing that game with my bros.

Parker

They also made Battlefield Bad Company 2

I hate EA for going make Star Wars: Battlefront III cuz Star Wars game series don't belong to EA, they only belong LucarArts. EA is worst video game business for make bad games.