Kai_armour95

how do i get holiday roads?

21 posts in this topic

You drive through the balloons, and it's a weapon of sorts. It places vehicles in the way of the over driver's. Yiu need to be behind for it to give you it

Here is a video I done for easy way to get all power ups.

You can use this method to get all power up trophies, this video was done before most episodes was released so not all power ups show in video.

Hope this helps.

Now that they added the missing "lead balloons" gadget, they took away the "holiday road" gadget.

Atleast it seems like that. I haven't seen "holiday road" since latest update.

10 minutes ago, heyaah said:

Now that they added the missing "lead balloons" gadget, they took away the "holiday road" gadget.

Atleast it seems like that. I haven't seen "holiday road" since latest update.

I can confirm this, did the lead ballons after the last update and haven't seen it either

They have changed how the gadgets work, you can't just get all gadgets anytime, a lot of gadgets are position specific but you can get round this by using three controllers and put one car in first place and one car in last place and account your going for trophies on in second place so it is in middle of pack and just keep driving through the balloons using them all.

You use to be able to get all with one controller but it don't work that way any more but will work with three in one game or you could just use two controllers and have trophy account in first place to get all them specific trophies and then get all the rest in second game but being in second place to get all the others.

Make sure AI cars are turned off so they don't finish race for you.

Trophies pop when you finish race if you have got all you need to pop, they won't pop during race.

If you want I can do updated video.

This info is right as of the post but could be changed in future updates.

Edited by ZACHSP8

Can you post a video I think the cars have to be at a certain distance trying to confirm 

Glitched at the moment 

Edited by CYLER08

Tried getting holiday roads with 4 controllers, tried switching places etc, but got 0 holiday roads. I saw someone has gotten trophy yesterday, so there must be some way to get it after last update?

Edit: still glitched, one that got trophy must have played without patch...

Edited by raimo666
More info

Hey @Sly Ripper

you got the trophy since a patch butchered it.

You probably hadn't downloaded the patch until then, I assume? :)

Sly messaged me about it he had gotten the trophy post patch but as of the most recent patch looks like people have not been able to get the trophy so good luck 👍🏻

Edited by CYLER08

39 minutes ago, CYLER08 said:

Sly messaged me about it he had gotten the trophy post patch but as of the most recent patch looks like people able able to get the trophy again good luck 1f44d-1f3fb.png

As of now, no one got it in 9 days.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/8641-the-grand-tour-game/42-cant-get-there-from-here

The last patch was about 2 days ago and still, no one seems to be able to get it.

On ‎24‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 3:39 AM, dalailama1989 said:

As of now, no one got it in 9 days.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/8641-the-grand-tour-game/42-cant-get-there-from-here

The last patch was about 2 days ago and still, no one seems to be able to get it.

I have tried most things and I believe it is still not in the game after the patch removed it. I used it maybe 25 - 30 time while going for the Hammond or May. But stopped because I saw they were adding more power ups in and thought I would get them all when the full game is released. It is a shame and I hope they can fix it.

With this, Uncharted 4 (stupid 'pacifist' trophy) and Anthem trophy issues I am getting a little miffed.

5 hours ago, DaikichiKawachi said:

Are the developers aware?

Sent couple messages on twitter, no answer...

On 2/23/2019 at 11:12 AM, dalailama1989 said:

Hey @Sly Ripper

you got the trophy since a patch butchered it.

You probably hadn't downloaded the patch until then, I assume? :)

I read that it was bugged while the patch was downloading so grabbed it before I relaunched the game.

Confirmed! Finally got the trophy! 

Sweet! :) 

They also finally named the DLCs instead of their previous „301“ episode number titles.

Are all gadgets available or have they butchered another one now? 😂

On 1-3-2019 at 8:21 AM, dalailama1989 said:

Sweet! :) 

They also finally named the DLCs instead of their previous „301“ episode number titles.

Are all gadgets available or have they butchered another one now? 1f602.png

How did u get it ?

1 hour ago, TheScorpi0411 said:

How did u get it ?

Never mind i just got it ;)