Favorite PlayStation 3 Games?

Parker

One of my all time favourites is Batman Arkham Asylum, despite it being fairly short I absolutely loved every minute of it!

Uncharted 2 is a close second though :)

Gotta agree with you here - Batman: Arkham Asylum is my favorite. Great story and characters, and finishing the challenge rooms made me feel like a beastly gamer :D (even though a lot of other people have finished them too...).

• Like 2

Tie between Oblivion and Civilization Revolution.

:o Kiwi is here!!! i am jumping for joy atm. Anyways, I have to say, so far my favorite PS3 game goes to Uncharted 2. The online is :awesome:, and the single player kinda looked like you were watching a movie, and there was a pretty good story line involved with it

• Like 1

Mine is probably Uncharted 2, it completely blew me away when I first played it. Surpassed the original game in every way, in my opinion. Even though multiplayer really wasn't needed for an Uncharted game, I think it worked really well, and I can't wait to see what they come up with for the third game.

• Like 1

Pie is going to hate me for it, but my fave is The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. It was the first game I ever got for PS3 and since I've completed it about 4 times simply because I love it so much :wub:

I don't hate you for it, it's a good game, I just never got into it.

On a similar but different theme, my favourite is tied between Fallout 3 and Demon's Souls, both by a long way, I think.

After that, it would be a toss-up between DJ Hero, Heavy Rain, and Resistance: Fall of Man for 2nd place.

Call me a fanboy but my favorite game is Uncharted 2. However, I do have a ton of other games worth mentioning. inFamous, Demon's Souls, Assassin's Creed II, Portal 2, Batman: Arkham Asylum, and L.A. Noire are all up there in the realm of favorite games. My absolute favorite however, is Uncharted 2.

My favourite game by far is Bioshock (the first). Ive platinumed it three times, and would do it again in a heartbeat. Ive also completed it numerous times just for fun.

Although if you look at the game ive played most... its Demons Souls. Its the game I love to hate. Im terrible at it, but its challenge satiates me. Progressing in that game is like winning at life.

• Like 1

Its a tough call for me as my favourite game can change upon my mood far too often.

The most recent additions to my favourite list are LA Noire & Portal 2,

I'm on the same boat as you are. I have no favorite but many favorites, and to name them all would be a big hazzle, so I'll just mention MGS4 and Portal 2 for now.

• 2 weeks later...