Favorite PlayStation 3 Games?

Parker

Recently beat The Last of Us and it's definitely worthy of being in my top 5 favourites. Any game like Ratchet and Clank that gives me my desperate fix of nostalgia is always a winner as well.

From the top of my head though, BioShock and Fallout 3 have got to be my two favourites of all time :)

• Like 1

The Last of Us, The Walking Dead (the Telltale one especially), Mass Effect trilogy, Uncharted trilogy, Assassin's Creed saga, Heavy Rain, Beyond Two Souls, Bioshock trilogy, Batman Arkham series... As for HD collections, I'd say Kingdom Hearts 1.5/2.5, FFX/X-2, Metal Gear Solid collection, Jak and Daxter trilogy, Ratchet and Clank trilogy...

Edited by Vaxij

I would have to go with Dragon's Dogma, did new game +++ on that one my companion was lvl 109 before the dark arisen addon. Climbing on the monsters while fighting them is a game mechanic they need to employ in more games.

Edited by Zyder_1

Hyperdimension Neptunia, the reason why is because it saved me from quitting game industry because I got so burned out with shooters,and fighting games since that is all I played since the PS2 era, Also it introduced me into JRPG. Also due to liking the game even though at first I taught it wasn't my style, got me thinking into exploring outside my comfort zone and I got games that I would never get and I was introduced to God of War, Killzone, Uncharted, Disgaea, and many more. I owe it all to Hyperdimension.

Right now it's Bioshock 1. I haven't finished the game yet, i'm near the end of it but i have to say that it's story deserves 11/10! It's so unique and there are so unexpected events. I haven't been so excited for a game for a long time! After i finish it 100% i hope i can find another game that will attract me the same ^_^

#1 on my list will always be Uncharted 2 because of Nathan Drake's epic gunfights, impossible escape scenes, and a plot line filled with betrayal :) My other top games on PS3 are the White Knight Chronicles series, the Mass Effect Series, God of War 3, Red Dead Redemption, inFamous, inFamous 2, The Last of Us, Heavy Rain, and Ni no Kuni. Lollipop Chainsaw was awesome to   xD

Edited by Bellalara
  • Like 1

Hmm I cant really answer this question with just one game O.o there are many I really like

Demon's Souls because its simply special and awsome!
Uncharted I love the charakters! Great job
Nier Its like playing a Nintendo Game on PS3. I loved the music it made the whole game fantastic. It also reminds me on Zelda :) ... somehow
Borderlands! I like the comic-style grafic, the charakters (<3 Claptrap), you can play with 3 other player the story mode, its a shooter! I love this game so much :) I've spend many ours on this game and I dont regret a second! 
Darkness and Darkness II this is a game which should be more famous. Especially Darkness II was made that good! The story is great, the figthing mode is something new and I love it :)