Favorite PlayStation 3 Games?

Parker

Since I played a lot of games on the 360 I'm going to go with the exclusives. (In Order)

- Yakuza 4 (Brilliant story, 4 main characters, mini-games ect..)

- Samurai Warriors 4 (Huge improvement from the past games)

- Beyond Two Souls (Beautiful yet depressing story, loved it alot)

- Last of Us (Same as the above)

- Metal Gear Solid 4 (Beautiful game for it's time and amazing closing chapter for Solid Snake)

- Yakuza 3 (Amazing story, 2 different locations to roam in)

- Gran Turismo 6 (Nice selection of cars, still being supported and updated till today)

- Uncharted Trilogy (Though I have yet to start 3, the franchise so far made me fall in love with the story and gameplay in general)

- Way of the Samurai 4 (Loved the series since it's PS2 era, 3 was a sort of a let down, this game made enjoy the series once again)

Once Yakuza 5 is released it will probably take my No.1 spot. :P

• Like 1

Since I played a lot of games on the 360 I'm going to go with the exclusives. (In Order)

- Yakuza 4 (Brilliant story, 4 main characters, mini-games ect..)

- Samurai Warriors 4 (Huge improvement from the past games)

- Beyond Two Souls (Beautiful yet depressing story, loved it alot)

- Last of Us (Same as the above)

- Metal Gear Solid 4 (Beautiful game for it's time and amazing closing chapter for Solid Snake)

- Yakuza 3 (Amazing story, 2 different locations to roam in)

- Gran Turismo 6 (Nice selection of cars, still being supported and updated till today)

- Uncharted Trilogy (Though I have yet to start 3, the franchise so far made me fall in love with the story and gameplay in general)

- Way of the Samurai 4 (Loved the series since it's PS2 era, 3 was a sort of a let down, this game made enjoy the series once again)

Once Yakuza 5 is released it will probably take my No.1 spot. :P

Great list, although i thought Way of The Samurai 3 was much better than 4 in every aspect!

• Like 1

Off topic, but why did you stop gaming and returning on 28th of June?

Sold my PlayStation 4 back in August because it had no appealing games scheduled for release anytime soon and i also couldn't allow myself to get addicted to it this year due to exams. I'll finish the exams and have time to play it again around late June so that's when i shall return  B)

• Like 2

Top 3 would definitely have to be;

The Last of Us

TES Skyrim

Red Dead Redemption

I absolutely love TLoU, I can't explain how amazing it is. I've spent over 500 hours on Skyrim, so 'nuff said. And RDR, well because I'm a GTA fan but RDR surpasses it, story-wise, on every level. I do have many other games I love, but yeah, these are my top 3 xD