Favorite PlayStation 3 Games?

Parker

I couldn't agree more :)

My first playthrough I did blind and it's the most enjoyable 92 hours I ever spent gaming. I just got completely absorbed in the world of Lordran.

Yup, yup, yup, yup, yup. Blind first playthrough. Level 1 playthrough. And I could probably play it again right this very second.

• Like 1

Yup, yup, yup, yup, yup. Blind first playthrough. Level 1 playthrough. And I could probably play it again right this very second.

I know that feeling dude. I've Platinum'd Demon's on 3 accounts, DS1 on 3 accounts and DS2 on 2 accounts and I'll happily play through Scholar of the first Sin when I buy a PS4. I'm holding off Bloodborne for a few more months but it's not easy.

This is a tough question but if I really had to pick only one then it's Yakuza 4!!! x3 I always loved that game, it was one of my first PS3 games back then and I really loved it.  :lol: When I got my new PS3, I had to search for that game again for years coz I had it digitally before, it took me 4 years to look for it and I finally found it QwQ lol , well it really felt great that I finally have it in disc x3

Well, I have quite a few so here goes:

Fallout 3, the world is one of the best world's I've ever played, full of dark humor, surprise, and interesting lore to really make you want to keep exploring.

Bioshock 1, this is actually one of the few FPS of the last generation that captured the complexity of retro-fps instead of reverting to a linear corridor shooter where you button mash the trigger button, topped off with an incredibly complex story full of philosophical undertones and a very brilliant world

Dark Souls, a beautiful world rife with exotic monsters of differing skill sets and difficulty mixed with an addictive combat system makes one amazing game

Dragon Age: Origins, Bioware's ode to c-rpgs truly brings the forgotten genre in grandiose fashion

And a few others that I absolutely love: Darkness 1, (Really hope they make a 3rd game that goes back to the IP's roots), Mirror's Edge, Guided Fate Paradox, Ni No Kuni, Deadly Premonition (The definition of a cult classic), and yakuza 4. I'm sure there's more I forgot, but yeah those come to mind

It's a tie between inFamous and Call of Duty: Black Ops. inFamous has such an amazing story, a modern superhero epic. Being able to determine my affiliation on the good or bad, and the choice driven gameplay really made inFamous one of my favorite PS3 gaming experiences.

Black Ops has a fantastic story of espionage and revenge, fantastic online play, and ZOMBIES. That's why it is my favorite Call of Duty.

Battlefield 3

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Call of Duty: Black Ops 

Call of Duty: Ghosts

Call of Duty: World at War

NHL 11 

NHL 12

NHL 13

NHL 14

Red Dead Redemption

DiRT 2

Enemy Front

Edited by Boots_12345

Having recently Plat ed Uncharted 2 and waiting to play Uncharted3 when I am more free. I must say that the Uncharted series as a whole are among my favourite PS3 games of all time. Among the classics as Grand Theft Auto and Rock* games, Uncharted just gives me, as a player, the perfect blend of action, shooting and puzzle genres. The actors, as well, are very, memorable and don't get me started on the cutscenes and the atmosphere they give me.... I can talk about them for days! I feel it is a great growing up game, transitioning from a young man to an adult. Its not extremely violent, but violent enough to satisfy a gamer. It was not a surprise the series won Many acclaimed awards along the years. Anyways, sorry this dragged on. Besides this series, I am an avid fan of the GTA series, not much to say there as many other people already mentioned the best points. The only thing I will say is the resulting stress relief from playing the games. So yeah! These are some of my fav games, and it is great to hear yours! Have a great day! 

I loved playing Rock Band 2 with friends it was a lot of fun. I can't wait for Rock Band 4. I would have to either say Rock Band 2 or maybe Modern Warfare 2 just because of the fun I had playing with friends in those games are just the first ones that pop in my head though. I am sure if i sat and thought about it my answer would probably be different.

killzone 3                                                           

Hayley774.png?3016

• 2 weeks later...

Uncharted 2.
Killzone 2.
Resistance 2.
Resident Evil 5.

Infamous [1 and 2].

Call of Duty: World at War
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
Battlefield: Bad Company
Assassins Creed 2
Red Dead Redemption
Batman Arkham Asylum
Dragons Crown

Honestly, there's so many I could name them off all day hahah.