Favorite PlayStation 3 Games?

Parker

Fallout 3. I bought it really cheap. Got home and didn't understand nothing xD So I left it collecting dust. But one day, I gave it a second change, and boy, it deserved it. The game is simply amazing. Made me buy New Vegas on release date... And I don't buy games on release date...

my fav games:

White Knight chronicles 1 & 2. i was so ticked at Sony for killing the servers after only one year!

Dragon Ball Xenoverse. great game, combines RPG like stuff with a fighter.

Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker. AMAZING GAME! crafting weapons, stealing tanks and choppers, kidnapping enemy soldiers and using as your own playable character, and its the only MGS still online!

Anarchy Reigns. i picked this up rather late due to never even hearing about it and oh my god! its great. i guess Sega had to get something right.

Resident Evil Revelations 1 & 2. i LOVE raid mode. LOVE IT!

Battlefield 4. since they brought back destructible stuff its great.

Uncharted 3. mostly just the multiplayer. story was weak compared to the other two.

and finally:

Grand Theft Auto V. when you find some cool people its actually kinda fun.

Skyrim - I could lose myself in this game. I can't pick it up right now, bad things happen to my social life. ;)

Game of Thrones (the old one, not the Tales chapter one) - This story is very true to the feel of Westeros. It messes with all your emotions.

Fez - I had a great time with the clever way this world works, although those black holes on some levels were very annoying.

And right now I am working through Ni No Kuni. It's a fun storyline so far, although not having finished it, I can't say it's a favorite yet - but it deserves an honorable mention.

I never really have an absolute fav, I tend to have series I love and out of them a game I hold above the others but I rarely can find myself able to rank them against each other now.

I found myself loving Kingdom Hearts 1 (didn't expect it, preferred BBS on the PSP before it came out), I really loved the Gummi missions and extras in the game, there were a few tweaks needed to the original version but you can tell a lot of love went into it. Wait does this one even count cause it's technically a PS2 game remastered?)

Well then. A lot of the games I really like on the PS3 are HD collections... With KH I've played them before but with others they were my first experience of it.

Faves:

1) DARK SOULS - Sublime

2) DARK SOULS II - if anyone tells you this game is no good, just punch him in the virtual face

3) Deus Ex - Metal Gear could learn alot anout presentation of story from this game (to say nothing of choice in progress)

4) Demon's Souls - my first FROM game in a while was fantastic

5) MGS: Peacewalker - the dirty secret? This is the best MGS game out there.

• Like 1

Fallout 3 - First open world game that I played and instantly fell in love. The sheer amount of things to do was incredible, and that you weren't stopped from doing whatever the hell you wanted right from the start.

Skyrim - First in the Elder Scrolls series that I have played and I loved it. Kicking the crap out of dragons was amazing. Ended up purchasing Oblivion on the PC because of this game.

Assassin's Creed 2 - My first platinum, and also the reason I love the AC series. Ezio is arguably my favourite video game character and I have so much love for this series and how far it's come. 

Resonance of Fate, and its the best JRPG i've ever played in PS3. The battle system is orgasm and sexy. I enjoyed this game a lot.

each they're own i guess.. i couldn't get into it myself and i'm a big time JRPG fan. its just came off dull really..

1. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - Lazarevich aside, this is the best game in my favorite series. Between two plat runs and time spent online, I've put over 300 hours into this game, but I'm still happy to go back to it at any time. And if that isn't enough, it has one other distinction: this is the game that got me started with trophy hunting.

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. BioShock Infinite

4. Batman: Arkham City

5. Mass Effect 2

Have to be Quantic Dream titles. Storytelling and cinematography is awesome.

Uncharted 3 is by far the best in the series (level on the boat with the whole map turning 90° mega).

Fallout 3... 'Nuff said.

Reboot of Tomb Raider has it all to make it truly great game.

Red Dead Redemption and L.A. Noire (just looking at it makes you say "that's going to be amazing")

And from PSN games it just has to be Journey.

You might not agree with me about everything, but that is just my opinion.

• Like 1

Darksiders - a Great Zelda and DMC hybrid, loved the setting and Joe Mads art style brought to life sunk tons of hrs into this one.

Castlevania Lords of Shadow - a great revitalization of a classic series with plenty of throwbacks to the originals. i kept getting the feeling i was playing the Original and Simon's Quest in 3D

Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen - Great NEW IP quite possible has the most hrs in it for the PS3 gen

Sword Art Online Lost Song - just an outright FUN and TONS of it

Akiba's Trip Undead and Undressed - same as Sword Art, Tons of FUN

Deadly Premonition - Great Story controls are a bit stiff but the Story really grabbed me in this one.

Darksiders 2 - great but not as good as 1 it was missing something that the first one had. felt more like Prince of Persia meets God of War

Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 - Great game ending was not too bad but the final Battle was a let down.

Folklore - This game was one of the first PS3 games i got and it is FABULOUS, using the different enemies as weapons was interesting as well.

Ghostbusters - closest thing to a 3rd movie with the original cast we will ever get but it IS a LOT of FUN.

3D Dot Game Heroes - IMHO the BEST game FROM has made, great controls tons of throwbacks to classic games like Zelda and Dragon Quest and FUN.

Transformers Fall of Cybertron - Grimlock otherwise they REALLY improved on this one over War it was MORE FUN and you had more variety as well.

these are my Favorite PS3 games. i could give a few honorable mentions as well

Star Wars the Force Unleashed, Risen 3, Dead Rising 2 Off the Record, Dead Space 2 (if Clark was not MUTE in 1 it would have been better than 2), and Enslaved