Favorite PlayStation 3 Games?

Parker

Hnmm.... I would say Tales of Xillia/Symphonia, and Uncharted 2/3. Some of the others I'm playing on the ps4, like borderlands 2. But a lot is in my backlog, which is massively filled with a lot of AAA games that have been mentioned....

Call of Duty: Ghosts. - I find it to be a fantastic game, it's fun and addicting. [ I know many people hate this game, but it's a lot better than it was and it's MY opinion.  ] 

Skate 3 - I have no sense of Balance what so ever and have always been fond of skating, and this game is super fun to play. 

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - Pirate ship battles. Need I say more?

Gran Turismo 5 - Although they disabled online so a lot of awesome cars are unobtainable for me and so is platinum, it's a great driving game. 

Crysis 3 - Phenomenal game. Enough said. 

For the longest time it was Uncharted 2.

But now I have plenty that swap in and out as being my number 1, especially with all these remasters that are out now:

Okami HD, The Last of Us, Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2, Catherine, Portal 2, Journey, FFX HD, KH2.5 HD Remix, and Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time.

Top 5 games of the PS3 generation for me:

#1) Demon's Souls

#2) Dark Souls II

#3) Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

#4) Metal Gear Solid 4

#5) XCom Enemy Unknown (or Within with the DLC)

Honorable mentions - MAG and Battlefield 3.

Edited by QuantumMercury
  • Like 1

My most favorite PS3 games are:

- Killzone 2

- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

- The Last of Us

- Infamous 2

- Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time

- Batman: Arkham City

- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

- Enslaved: Odyssey to the West

- Resistance: Fall of Man

- Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time

- PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

- Battlefield 1943

Two honorable mentions I would put are MAG, a online-only FPS multiplayer game  that can support up to 256 players, really great game, though its sad that the servers shut down. Another would be Call of Duty: World at War, I finally get to own a physical copy of mine to experience the rest of the game, and I'm really enjoying the campaign, though unfortunately, the multiplayer is plagued with hackers with only TDM and FFA left to play. On the bright side, there's the original World at War Nazi Zombies maps, so that's quite a bonus!

I can give you a top 5 but trying to narrow it down from that is next to impossible. The following are my favorite games, listed in no specific order.

1. Demon's Souls

2. Fallout 3

3. Uncharted 2

4. Bioshock

5. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (I know it was short, but I absolutely loved the story, the voice acting, I just feel it was hands down the best Call of Duty game. I know that doesn't say much since most Call of Duty games are recycled garbage but I felt this one was a masterpiece.)