Favorite PlayStation 3 Games?

Parker

Only 5? :( at least i will divide with games that was re-released and the same list without it

original games

The Last of Us

Bioshock Infinite

Heavy Rain

Final Fantasy XIII and Lightning Returns

Infamous 2

also i would love to add Dead space 2, Uncharted 3, Dragon Age, Tales of Xillia, Mass effect 2 and Nino Kuni

and overall( with re-releases)

Final Fantasy X  HD

The Last of Us

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix HD

Bioshock Infinite

Heavy Rain

Also love to add Resident Evil Revelations ( since is re-release)

overall it was one of the best generations ever

1. Call of Duty Black Ops (28 days gameplay i think lol and a 4KD on one of my accounts)

2. Final Fantasy X HD (So many hours put into this game over the years, well over 1,000 the amount of times i played on Ps2)

3. Gran Turismo 5 (so many hours into this in fact before they made the patch where you could save it in the pitlane in a 24hr race, i once did a 24hr race in like 28 hours LOL)

4. GTA V (played this for a long time, a good 2 months, loved the multiplayer, such a great game)

5. Resident Evil 5 (really liked this game, got the platinum like 3 times i think.)

Edited by Precision-Playy

Ugh just 5???? I feel hurt that I must decide. Really.

No particular order:

-Catherine

-Bayonetta

-Bioshock 

-Skullgirls 

-Tied between Yakuza 3 + Yakuza 4 and Final Fantasy XIII

(yes I said FFXIII - the story is very near and dear to my heart and the music...oh, my god, the music...)

1. The Last of Us

2. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

3. The Wolf Among Us

4. Heavy Rain

5. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

I've only had PS3 for less than a year but these games has made me a huge impact. The Last of Us was the main reason why I decided to buy PS3 (I already had, and still have, X360 and Wii) and I'm never gonna regret that. Rest of the list is kind of random, great games, but nothing compared to TLOU. Hard to put those in order, but at the moment that looks fine. I know The Wolf Among Us is not Playstation exclusive, but I've played it on PS3 so yeah...