Favorite PlayStation 3 Games?

Parker

1 - Final Fantasy X HD

2 - Elder Scrolls - Skyrim

3 - Nier

4 - Tales Of Xillia

5 - Hyperdimension Neptunia - Victory 

Agree with closertim that it is too hard to say as your mind changes with each game you play.  Final Fantasy X though is still my favourite game of all time  :P

Edited by Susperium

1. The Walking Dead - Great game, good story and the community forum was a lot of fun. Sadly it's ruined by people who only wants to get likes.

2. Mafia 2 - I love this game, the setting is perfect and it has a great story, It would have been nr.1 If It wasn't for the extremly boring dlc.

3. Assassins Creed III - Best Assassins's Creed game for me, Assiassins Creed 2 was fun sure but there was little to nothing to do in Assassins Creed 2 after the story ended.

4. Batman Arkham Cuty - I actually hated this game after buying it, didn't play it for a year but I tried It again 2 months ago and BOOM I was hooked.

5. Uncharted 3 - I liked this game way more than the second one, the problem with the second one was that It was way to long and It felt like it would never end. That didn't happend in the third one

• Like 1

Dead Space 2 - played it first and immediately picked up the other two.

Bioshock original

Fallout 3

Portal 2

Blur

Honorable Mentions: DA Origins, Final Fantasy XIII

Edited by Hemiak

my top 5

1) Red Dead Redemption

2) Saints Row series

3) Uncharted series

4) Prince of Persia

5) Mass Effect Series

Other Worthy Mentions

Enslaved

The Last of us

Deadpool (loved the comedy in it)

Ni No Kuni

Specs Ops the Line

GTA V

Infamous Second Son

Fifa

Not all were played on the playstation system but are multi format games

I no particular order-

Metal Gear Solid 4 

Bioshock

Resistance Fall Of Man

Uncharted 2 Among Thieves

Assassin's Creed 2 or Mass Effect 2

Honorable Mentions: Dishonored, Far Cry 3, Fallout 3, Resident Evil 5, Ratchet And Clank A Crack In TIme

Edited by ASSASSIN-987_
  • Like 1

1. Grand Theft Auto IV

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. The Last of Us

4. Batman: Arkham City

5. Ghostbusters: The Video Game (I really love this game)

Makes me realize how many incredible games there were this generation when I think about the games I DIDN'T list. Some really great ones out there and I still have yet to get around to Max Payne 3 and Tomb Raider.

Its hard to choose only 5 but here goes in no order 

1. The Last Of Us: Amazing story combined with the awesome gamplay mechanics = A epic experience  

2. Gta 5: Revolutionary addicting gameplay made it possible for me to 100% the game in under a week 

3. Uncharted 3: My first ever PS3 game and platinum trophy on my first account which i sadly lost :( overall amazing game and a great way to start my PS3 journey 

4. Call of Duty Black ops: Playing cod with friends all night and all day quickly became one of my most memorable ps3 experiences  

5. Battlefield 3: One of my first PS3 games. The first time i blew up a wall and saw it crumbling down i instantly fell in love with it 

I tried to fit Hannah Montana the movie game into my list but sadly couldnt fit it :(

• Like 1